Mod Request: Dismiss Ongoing Effects

Greetings, all!

Pathfinder: Kingmaker has a mod specifically for removing area effects (like web or entangle) and, more recently, Call of the Wild has this as part of its standard functionality.  Removing ongoing effects (like a buff on a friendly character or a party-cast cloudkill or stinking cloud) in combat costs an action, but removing them out of combat doesn't.  What sorts of EET mods exist for this and how to get them?  Is EEex needed for this?

Thankee!

One issue in IE games is simply that spells last too long. It doesn't matter in PnP, for which this system was designed; but in this CRPG, for me, most combats last between 4 and 10 rounds. So what is the point of spells that last 20+ rounds?

I would personally cap the duration of most spells at 1 turn (10 rounds), unless the spell is specifically designed to last through multiple encounters (Armor, Stoneskin etc.) In facat I already wrote a mod that reduces spell durations, but it does it in a ham-fisted way and I have stopped using it. Maybe someday I'll put my attention there again and do a duration reduction mod in a more fine-grained manner...