Tome and Blood Had 68 Errors when Installing!?

@subtledoctor
I noticed a bunch of T&B errors in this 2.5 EEex install for reasons of which I am unsure.  Maybe things were installed in the wrong order.  (5e casting also didn't install, or its effects didn't stick.)  How to fix?  Thankee!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KN_Z2QuJXJ3Ew8TcOsioVdiACFTrXoTz/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=105431936210541578735&rtpof=true&sd=true

Edited by Endarire

Not sure what that document is, I can't open it when I click the link. But, I don't know man. If there were that many errors (actual errors? or just warnings?) then I can only presume that whatever was installed beforehand left your game in a state that was not good for TnB. Maybe EEex, maybe some other mods. No idea.

Well, I opened that mess of the whole installation's install log in a goddamned RTF format and you should ignore it outright. It has a faulty reference to a spwi-2001.spl spellfile. Your mods were installed with warnings though. The errored ones were clearly TDD and IWD spells (which probably broke down because of the SoD2BG2 Item Upgrade spells).

This installation is braindead.

32 minutes ago, subtledoctor said:

(FWIW I’m a fan of .RTF format... I think the problem for me was that the web link tried to open it in Google Docs which apparently cannot do simple file conversions.)

RTF is fine, but there's zero point in converting close 14 megabytes of plaintext (for RTF's credit, it only received 1.5 MB of additional formatting). Google Docs crapped itself because the whole thing was way too long for it's web renderer to handle (after 5 mins or so it threw me an error message and offered the document to download unprocessed). Which I just fed to a plaintext renderer thenafter.