How to install BG EE Trilogy with mods

Hello,

With this list you can know which mods are installed on which games...

After having installed the mods of your choice on BGEE, then you must first install EET in the directory of BG2EE, during the installation you must indicate the path of the directory of BGEE.
Once EET installed, you install your mods for BG2EE, and finaly you install EET_End.

Have you completed all these steps?

And if you have, you just need to start the BG2EE game as usual, and it will start the EET, it's not separate shortcut unless you choose to install it as a separate game during the install process. In which case it will ask for both directories...

Edited by Jarno Mikkola

i use Update EE Mod Setup with everything green selected as options (mods, quests, etc...) Should i install BGee trilogy before using ee mod setup or as i thought it's another option that i chose in the ee mod setup. But by doing so i just have the 2 games launcher and no trilogy launcher. I hope it' s understanble....

Ok, then for the problems with EE MOD SETUP you should consult the official site of this tool, because I can't help you.
I can tell you that selecting all the available mods, even in green has very little chance to work.
If it's your first installation you should be satisfied with a small number of mods to avoid incompatibility.

Thx for your help. Could you tell me how it is supposed to be ; do i launch bgt with BG1 or 2 ? so when i get to the end of BG1 i ll export savegame to BG2 ?

With the original bigworld set up (and original games), u play evrything in BG2 from BG1 to the end of BG2 flowlessly and you clearly have a menu with BGtrilogy on it. Here is nothing. I read the instructions multiple times and install without apparent issues but i don't know how i m supposed to play the trilogy.

If you coud clear my doubts, it would be much appreciated.

If everything was good, you should have the shortcut on the desktop, Baldur's Gate Trilogy folder in my documents for saves, you could launch the game with bg2ee launcher too and after launch the game you should have EET trilogy screen menu and be able to choose between BGEE,SOD,BG2EE,TOB
If you start in BGEE at the end you will go to SoD then to BG2EE and finally Throne Of Bhaal. you don't have to export your Save. Everything has become one game

OKAY. Great thank you for your fast answer. My issue is that i have no trilogy shortcut, when i launched bg2ee i have no choice so bascially trilogy is not installed (files are in the folder though...) But now thx to you it's more clear now. I ll try a reinstall again see if it works.

Thanx again.