G3 Welcomes the Enemy Randomizer Mod

20 hours ago, DrAzTiK said:

google chrome and internet explorer do not allow me to download this mod witch look to be identified as dangerous ( at least for 1.1.2)

Weird, I built it the same way as the previous versions. Have you had issues with downloading any other mods?

I changed the downloads to be via my Github instead of hosted on G3, and that allowed Chrome to download them for me. There's also a link to the Github on the mod page and the mod can be downloaded directly from there.

Edited by GuardianAnubite

Tested only in BG2 portion of the game, I am currently in spellhold

Interesting mod, I regret that sometimes the new creatures don' t fit very well the location. Also a few creatures get strong loot ( mostly ToB creatures wielding +3 weapons)

It happens that some creatures have the neutral genre  ( grizzly , gelee , maybe sahuagins  IIRC).

In AR1507, the apparition didn't reveal himself, I suspect it comes from this mod coz it check for some specifics creatures to be dead and this mod replace them. Need confirmation.

al the best

On 12/26/2023 at 8:36 AM, GuardianAnubite said:

Sorry for the super late reply, but I did look into this and fix the issue. It should be fixed in the new release, version 1.1.2 (and I updated the documentation as well).

Thanks. I must say I still have similar problem on V1.1.2:

ERROR: Failure("resource [spidsm01.CRE] not found for 'COPY'")

BG1 EE v2.6 no SoD

SETUP-GAENEMYRANDO.DEBUG WeiDU.log

Maybe one more note that even components that can be installed like random spawns, seems to be broken. Game crashes immediately on Lion's Way. NearInfinity shows a lot of illegal CRE references on many areas (to some orcs, trolls etc). So it seems BG1 EE without SoD is not supported here.

boring bug at ARE 2400; the map script check for some specifics creatures to be dead in the arena. Considering this mod change creature, the script cannot run

IF
    NumDead("udumb02",3)  // Umber Hulk Scion
    Global("udMind","GLOBAL",1)
THEN
    RESPONSE #100
        Unlock("Door15")
        SetGlobalTimer("udMindTimer","GLOBAL",EIGHT_MINUTES)
        Wait(2)
        SetGlobal("udMind","GLOBAL",2)
        StartCutSceneMode()
        StartCutScene("Cut44f")
END

Edited by DrAzTiK