Siege of Dragonspear and Custom Party

Didn't know where else to ask this. 

If you create a custom party for siege of dragonspear, what happens after the starter dungeon? Are they just gone? Do you have to hunt them down across Baldur's Gate like the other npcs?

Edited by Baptor
Clarify

How did you make the party ?

As in, in the old game, you could start with 1 main character and 5 additional custom party members if you just started the game with multiplayer and saved... and then moved the save to the singleplayer game files. I am aware that you can now do this more simply with create party option how ever that goes... in that case they will never leave unless you remove them from party.

47 minutes ago, Jarno Mikkola said:

How did you make the party ?

As in, in the old game, you could start with 1 main character and 5 additional custom party members if you just started the game with multiplayer and saved... and then moved the save to the singleplayer game files. I am aware that you can now do this more simply with create party option how ever that goes... in that case they will never leave unless you remove them from party.

I would be making it using the new "create party" feature you can select from the start of the game. I know at some point you're on your own with no party in the palace so I am wondering what happens to the other NPCs you created. I mean, are they all in your bedroom when you wake up in the middle of the night? That seems kind of strange.

17 hours ago, jastey said:

They should be, as "noname" NPCs are not removed from the party upon transition to the palace.

What's this ? I think you got your terms all out of sorts.

As you can youself attest, even the forum software knows that the "NPCs" is a term is strait "Non-player character"s and every one of them is NAMED as well... they are secondary Player Characters, or PCs !!! As in, they were created as a representation of the players other needs, the seconds after they created their first, which is their Bhaal Spawn, which is techically always the player1 character. It comes from scripting etc.

An NPCs are things like the bartender or weapon merchant.