SCS for IWD-in-BG2?

It's interesting. Unfortunately though, this looks like a pretty far-reaching overhaul of the game, and lacks the customizability of SCS. It also doesn't mention calls-for-help at all in the AI improvements section, and I wonder if for all its fanciness it still has that problem.

I might try to reach out to DavidW to ask if calls-for-help could be copied over to IWD, which really ought to be done, but it looks like he hasn't been around for a few months. I would be willing to take a crack at it myself but I have just recently started fiddling with WeiDu, and with not so much success, so I would definitely need someone to set me on the right path.

15 hours ago, Rhastor said:

... and I wonder if for all its fanciness it still has that problem.

It shouldn't.

I mean, judging from the screenshots posted on the first pages, the mod does sound quite challenging...

But really, there's only one way to find out: install it, play it and see if it meets your expectations...

As it turns out, OlvynChuru was kind enough to provide me with a script that can be used to implement calls for help in IWD. I will now just have to go about writing a WeiDU script to apply it to all the creatures (which is not trivial for me, as a newbie to this) and if it works and he's okay with it, I will post a little mini-mod that takes care of this problem.