Beshaba's Curse Quest is Cursed 8-(

Guest beersnob

Guest beersnob

Hey everyone.  I'm doing a playthrough and having trouble with the Beshaba's Curse quest.  Renal has said to check out the temples, but I've been to every temple in Athkatla and haven't found anyone or anything to advance the quest.  What is the next step?  Is this possibly a bug?  If it is a bug, is there a way to recover the quest?

4 hours ago, Guest beersnob said:

Hey everyone.  I'm doing a playthrough and having trouble with the Beshaba's Curse quest.  Renal has said to check out the temples, but I've been to every temple in Athkatla and haven't found anyone or anything to advance the quest.  What is the next step?  Is this possibly a bug?  If it is a bug, is there a way to recover the quest?

After talking with Renal and going outside, you have a player dialogue with the phrase *You leave the guild..."? If yes, then everything is OK. Examine the Temple of Lathander more closely and note the woman in it, then talk to her.

P.S. You have already asked this question in another topic. It did not make sense to create another topic, questions about problems are asked there)

Edited by Austin