Option "Tougher chapter-five end battle"

Is this referring to the battle on the top floor of the Iron Throne building or the battle in Candlekeep?

The readme at https://gibberlings3.github.io/Documentation/readmes/readme-stratagems.html  states

These components improve the strength and numbers of the opposition in the end battles in chapters 2-5 - they are "upgraded" rather than massively overhauled, so they still aren't ridiculously hard. See here for details. (There isn't currently a version for chapter 6 - I was dissatisfied with my previous one but haven't gotten around to putting something new together.)

The link "See here for details" above goes nowhere.

Thanks! 

I'm still not clear on which battle this option is referring to, but I assume this is the battle in the Iron Throne building? --

The six acolytes are left alone (though if you are using the Smarter Mages/Priests/general AI components you'll notice a big effect). However, they are joined by two new acolytes: a half-elven fighter/thief and a human thief, who begin the battle invisible. You get some warning of the change if you read the dialogues lower down the tower carefully.