Shouldn't druids be considered lycanthropes

With druids kits backported into BG, I'm wondering how fun it might be to have Aldeth and his ilk be an actual faction hunting the Shadow Druids.  Kondar would be the reward either for opposing them and taking it from his corpse, or allying with them against the druids.

In that case Seniyad should have couple of mugs with Aldeth and discuss joint battle plans with him instead attacking like rabid dog when MC proposes some attempt of peaceful resolution. Although I suspect druids are actually right and that pompous traitor and his buddies indeed killed one of the druids first. 

7 hours ago, The Artisan said:

I think it's more interesting and equally likely that the situation was a setup by Shadow Druids who framed Aldeth considering their hostility towards the non-Shadow Druid faction.

Now, that is very interesting theory and judging from what happened in Larswood not at all out of question. Although that would make that Shadow druid bunch such masters of intrigue that their Shadow thieves colleagues seem like rank  amateurs in comparison.