eet install errors

Hello all,

Currently I'm having some trouble getting eet to install on a bg2ee game directory. The full details could get long, but essentially, I am recreating ie game directories on android and attempting to install mods on them using a weidu android build target. 

ie_android mod testing

At this point, my main problem has been case sensitivity. On linux, I'm able to make a partition specifically for ee modding. I've yet to figure out if this is possible on android.

That being said, I have so far been able to use the tolower binary to take care of most problems. I have successfully created a tolower'd sod-dlc and successfully ran dlcmerger on a tolower'd bgee.

When attempting to run a tolower'd eet through my tolower'd bg2ee directory with weidu, I'm getting some errors I haven't been able to track down. My .debug will be attached.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks!

setup-eet.txt

Can I ask what you mean by "beamdog assets"?

If you mean any of the base directories, they have already been successfully tolower'd. Including the sod-dlc merged into bg1.

Seems to me the error has more to do with the lua binary? It was built as a Linux target it appears. Looking into compiling an arm target. The same process was required for weidu as well. I had to manually include it in the eet/bin/unix folder to get past the initialization process.

Thanks for your response,

Any thoughts welcome.

Update:

I've been able to compile both weidu and ffmpeg with the aarch64, armv8, android configurations and link them successfully. Lua, on the other hand, doesn't seem to offer these options. The only configuration I've been able to adjust via the makefile (no autoconf or cmake options) is the prefix directory and platform argument. I've attempted linux and posix targets without any change in eet.debug. Does it seem to anyone else like we need an arm target build for lua in order to have it properly execute the .lua files within eet? (eet/lib/tlk_cnt.lua in this specific case)

Will attempt a few more platform options and further research to see if I can't find a work around.

Any thoughts appreciated!

Thanks

Update:

Some progress made. I had to both manually edit the 3 .lua files within eet/lib to use accurate absolute paths as well as compile and link lua, ffmpeg, and weidu built w/ fairly specific options. I've tested with included lua binary and it does not work w/ android.

So far, resource importation almost completes, but I get an error about missing "drizzt.dlg in key file".

Will post eet.debug and keep looking into it.

Edit: Had to compress to include debug, will work on finding a better way to share.

Thanks!

Update: Error seems to originate from eet/compile/d/cleanbg1.d

setup-eet.zip

Edited by In_A_Graveyard