Note for those waiting for Version 3

Grim Squeaker

Yes I know I said I'd make the update soon but I've been pretty busy these past few weeks. I'll try and have a crack at them this week, honestly.

As I have lost of banters in my various inboxes and posted it would be a great help if those who have submitted info could say what they have waiting for Version 3

e.g. Domi has Kivan/Solaufein banters for SoA (and ToB?) and she posted them in the Crossmod forum.

What else do I have to do?

Its no problem.

Once again it would be appreciated if between the new mod authors you could figure out who is gonna test what. I believe there are four of you this time: Deathsangel, Domi, Nethrin and Sillara. When the time comes I just need testing that they all install alright and the banters play correctly.

Yup, I've got them. The only thing that's been submitted but hasn't been coded and won't be coded until Version 4 is the Kido-Tsujatha material. Basically, I just want to get Version 3 out as it adds a ridiculous amount of content that people are waiting for.

Yup, I've got them.  The only thing that's been submitted but hasn't been coded and won't be coded until Version 4 is the Kido-Tsujatha material.  Basically, I just want to get Version 3 out as it adds a ridiculous amount of content that people are waiting for.

Too bad... no way to convince you ? :) Perhaps a good old threat? :thumbsup: Just kidding, Kido fans will have to wait then. How about the Kido-Saerileth one-time banter? Is that one in v. 3 or will that also be in v. 4? I reckon there be plenty of stuff from me then for v. 4. Ariena is about ready as well.

He, Grim Squaker I just saw you did add the Kido-Tsujatha SoA banters. Thanks :thumbsup:

I reckon in version 4 the 3 ToB banters of Kido-Tsujatha and the one-time banter between Kido and Saerileth. Right, Sillara :)

To be serious, I think you deserve a great applause for doing this. :)

Archived