Quote limit?

Grim Squeaker

Bugger, I appear to have shafted the formatting of the quotes... If anyone can see what I've done wrong, please tell me. Either that or maybe there's quote limit.

Edit: It's a quote limit of 10 apparently. Bugger. I'll have to change the formatting later then.

Bugger, I appear to have shafted the formatting of the quotes...  If anyone can see what I've done wrong, please tell me.  Either that or maybe there's quote limit.

Edit: It's a quote limit of 10 apparently.  Bugger.  I'll have to change the formatting later then.

...or, you can ask Cam to do this. :)

Bugger, I appear to have shafted the formatting of the quotes...  If anyone can see what I've done wrong, please tell me.  Either that or maybe there's quote limit.

Edit: It's a quote limit of 10 apparently.  Bugger.  I'll have to change the formatting later then.

...or, you can ask Cam to do this. :)

'Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.'

But I imagine its something you can tweak with board settings. I was gonna pester Cam anyway, once he rises from his coffin...

Archived