Anath Immunity

I'm not sure this is a bug. It should be the same for all greater werewolfs, and I've never seen anybody report any trouble with laying the smackdown.

Somebody should check to see if they're even immune to non-magical weapons, and whether the silver/cold iron flags actually even work in Baldur's Gate II.

First attempt at fixing:

COPY_EXISTING ~RNGWLF01.CRE~ ~OVERRIDE~
                              ~RNGWLF02.CRE~ ~OVERRIDE~
                              ~RNGWLF03.CRE~ ~OVERRIDE~
                              ~RNGWLF04.CRE~ ~OVERRIDE~
                              ~RNGWLF05.CRE~ ~OVERRIDE~
 ADD_CRE_ITEM ~RINGWOLF.ITM~ #0 #0 #0 ~UNSTEALABLE&UNDROPPABLE~ ~LRING~
 BUT_ONLY_IF_IT_CHANGES

That will replace RINGLOUP.ITM (which is bugged) with the fixed RINGWOLF.ITM, basically making her a Greater Wolfwere, which I think she really is.

I can't test this, so could someone please see if it will in fact work?

I'm not sure this is a bug. It should be the same for all greater werewolfs, and I've never seen anybody report any trouble with laying the smackdown.

Somebody should check to see if they're even immune to non-magical weapons, and whether the silver/cold iron flags actually even work in Baldur's Gate II.

I have. Anath is damn near impossible to kill--there's a misconception that she needs +5 or better since SotM and Carsomyr (IIRC) are some of the very, very few weapons that can hurt her. She uses a leftover ring from BG (unlike other lycans), where they did use the cold iron and silver flags for immunities.

Archived