Improved Archer Kit

4 hours ago, argent77 said:

Good catch! Crafted and conjured ammunition is correctly enchanted but uses a projectile type that is blocked by PfNM in BGEE/BG2EE. It'll be fixed it in the next release.

In the meantime you can install this fix: A7-ImprovedArcher-Ammo-Fix.zip

It updates the ammo projectiles, so that they aren't blocked by PfNM anymore.

This is a bit of an edge case, but Spell Revisions changes that spell into complete Protection from Missiles... is your mod now using a custom projectile? If so can you tell us what it is so that SR can add it to the list of blocked projectiles?

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, subtledoctor said:

This is a bit of an edge case, but Spell Revisions changes that spell into complete Protection from Missiles... is your mod now using a custom projectile? If so can you tell us what it is so that SR can add it to the list of blocked projectiles?

No, they are using vanilla projectiles. The projectile for +4 ammo might change yet, since there is no vanilla arrow or bolt projectile for that enchantment. I'm currently using the +3 projectiles.

I spotted another problem, if a target dies from the bleeding effect the party is not awarded with experience.

Also the bleeding/acid effect looks weird and is confusing, since I'm using the damage animation effects from IWDification, I hope it's possible to change it to something else in the future.

Edited by Elder Enigma
23 hours ago, Elder Enigma said:

Also the bleeding/acid effect looks weird and is confusing, since I'm using the damage animation effects from IWDification, I hope it's possible to change it to something else in the future.

Unfortunately, the damage visual effect is linked to damage type. I'll probably have to change it from acid to something else (probably poison).

20 minutes ago, MikeX said:

I think the section 'Innate ability description' (@2001 and on) should be copied (moved?) from kit_ee.tra to kit.tra.
Otherwise in non-EE games there are random wierd descriptons of the abilities...

Is that a new TobEx feature? Normally you can't open the description for innate abilities in the original games.

14 hours ago, argent77 said:

Is that a new TobEx feature? Normally you can't open the description for innate abilities in the original games

Yes it is, with this:

~BG2IMPROVEDGUI\BG2IMPROVEDGUI.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Innate/Ability/Spell Description Screen on Right Click (includes Icon/Item Abilities/Tooltip fixes and Innate/Ability text update by Prozh): 5.5

But neverthless it wouldn't hurt (I think) to see the description at least in NI...

Edited by MikeX
typos