eet install error: Failure("BGQE BG:EE mod is not recognized by EET, so it can't be imported to BG2:EE with EET")

Guest char11

hello everyone,  here is problem of install eet with eet mod setup tool,  why?

from SETUP-EET.log

FAILURE:
BGQE BG:EE mod is not recognized by EET, so it can't be imported to BG2:EE with EET
ERROR: [D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition/WeiDU.log] -> [EET/temp/WeiDU.log] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("BGQE BG:EE mod is not recognized by EET, so it can't be imported to BG2:EE with EET"))
Stopping installation because of error.
Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [EET core (resource importation)], rolling back to previous state
Unable to Unlink [EET/backup/0/OTHER.0]: Unix.Unix_error(1, "unlink", "EET/backup/0/OTHER.0")
[EET/backup/0/UNSETSTR.0] SET_STRING uninstall info not found

Please read the readme and the EET Compatibility List. Mods which have native EET compatibility goes to the BG2 nstall folder after EET.

EET Mod Messup is outside of G3 control, it's problematic in multiple ways (botched and unofficial mod versions, wrong install order, arbitrarily false information, bias towards specific hackjobs). 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest char11 said:

thank u, i will try your advise.

i want to know, is there any other tool/way to make up eet, except the ee mod setup tool

If you only want EET (having BGEE, SoD, and BG2EE as a single game)  you can install it like any other mods : https://github.com/Gibberlings3/EET/releases/tag/V13.4

If you want to install many mods on top of EET, there is Project Infinity : https://github.com/ALIENQuake/ProjectInfinity/releases/tag/0.10.6

Edited by Trouveur80

The only mods I have installed on BGEE/SoD pre-EET are Sirene BG1 and BG1UB. Everything else - including BGQE - I install onto BG2EE after EET. (Though to be fair I had to do a bit of surgery on some mods that don't have native EET compatibility, like Aionz's and Lava's mods. Hm, should probably do that to Sirene too, it would simplify things...)