Is Ordolath in EE?

26 minutes ago, Lava said:

No, it's probably Mysteries of the Sword Coast and I told you that it doesn't work very well with EE and other mods and it's been years since it got a proper update. I also prepared that MotSC conent, but in like... 2010 (~more or less, before EE was even a thing), then Zed programmed it in 2013. There weren't many updates since then, some minor ones I think? EE version was released, but I am pretty sure the mod needed some more love, time and effort. But the lack of updates and proper care resulted in my decision to leave the MotSC team.

SotSC adds one item in that grotto and nothing else, it does not apply any changes to Cherlestone's dialogue.

Anyway, you were warned. You installed the mod anyway and then blamed my mod for the bug without checking what may be the problem.

Is anyone still working on Mysteries anyway? Some forums I've seen a while ago said that it is under construction, some says that it is not. I mean, I actually do like this mod a lot despite how short it is. 

The bug with the Charleston's key doesn't bother me that much . It was a small location anyway so I do not mind. I prefer content from Mysteries anyway. 

Mysteries with all the mods I have is actually not that buggy. It seems to be the only thing it changes so far. 

I do not know if MotSC will get any update, Zed stopped posting, he's not logging in very often these days and I am done waiting for the updates, it was way too draining for me and meanwhile I created SotSC... all of that happened before MotSC even got any update. I had many ideas and materials that I didn't want to abandon, thus I wrote my own mod for BGEE, but more focused on quests, areas and items.

And it's hard to say "how buggy" MotSC is, and how "long" it is, because it's a huge mixed bag of many components, and of content that wasn't checked with other mods that were released over the past few years. You yourself presented a fine example of what may happen. And believe me, there's more of that in there.

29 minutes ago, Lava said:

I do not know if MotSC will get any update, Zed stopped posting, he's not logging in very often these days and I am done waiting for the updates, it was way too draining for me and meanwhile I created SotSC... all of that happened before MotSC even got any update. I had many ideas and materials that I didn't want to abandon, thus I wrote my own mod for BGEE, but more focused on quests, areas and items.

And it's hard to say "how buggy" MotSC is, and how "long" it is, because it's a huge mixed bag of many components, and of content that wasn't checked with other mods that were released over the past few years. You yourself presented a fine example of what may happen. And believe me, there's more of that in there.

Look at it that way. In case Zed ever re-opens the project, I may find out these bugs and glitches and let him know. I'm basically a tester :D. That is why I knew that Mysteries and Eve of War are quite unfinished, experimental projects. Though I ended up not downloading Eve of War, I might someday to see what I can find. 

I honestly think that Mysteries has so much more to give, it's potential seems passionate and frankly, I enjoy these random encounters, Tsuki NPC, some quests here and there. I think I prefer this than Dark Side of SC who just copies locations and adds some random fights like that long underground quest with thousand copied locations repeated with no potential.