Is there a mod that allows multi-class character to level up in both classes together?

Don't fully understand the question? Your experience always gets split in half between your two classes, and there is no mod that changes (or can change) that. The only thing you can do is get both of your classes on identical XP tables. And this is quite easy - just edit XPLEVEL.2da. Scales of Balance has a component that changes the XP tables from a different one for every class, to a 'fast track' and a 'slow track' table. (Fighters, thieves, clerics, monks are on the faster table; rangers, paladins, druids, mages, sorcerers are on the slower table.) With that mod, if your two classes are both on the same track, they will level together. (F/T, F/C, C/T.)

19 hours ago, subtledoctor said:

Don't fully understand the question? Your experience always gets split in half between your two classes, and there is no mod that changes (or can change) that. The only thing you can do is get both of your classes on identical XP tables. And this is quite easy - just edit XPLEVEL.2da. Scales of Balance has a component that changes the XP tables from a different one for every class, to a 'fast track' and a 'slow track' table. (Fighters, thieves, clerics, monks are on the faster table; rangers, paladins, druids, mages, sorcerers are on the slower table.) With that mod, if your two classes are both on the same track, they will level together. (F/T, F/C, C/T.)

I just remember seeing mod in which if you're a thief and mage for example, you level up in both at the same time, that's all I remember from it. As you said, on identical XP table. If I can do it manually, I might tho. Thanks