Dark Sides EE - Link

Why? The fact that you do not need a Worldmap mod does not mean the area won't appear properly on the worldmap? SotSC does not need Worldmap (it may even work better without it) to add new areas to the worldmap. However, there are minor incompatibilities between mods. For example, in SotSC's readme you can read:

If you're willing to use Dragonspear UI++ mod, install SotSC after the GUI mod. Otherwise, some new location may not properly show on your worldmap.

I don't know if D UI++ replaces the worldmap or what it does, but I tried installing before and after SotSC and I realized that is the safest order. Furthermore, if you installed any mods that do not dynamically add areas to worldmap but instead use normal COPY, all the areas added to worldmap before that mod won't appear, because all the changes were just erased from existance.

Guest Graion@Work

The latest version of DSotSC-EE works with the default BGEE worldmap as well and patches it (I explicitly tested it during the last time Hotaru brought this up). So if something breaks it's patching, it's from an external mod. Yes, i know last time this came up I pointed at the Peldvale exits missing, but those apply the same way to the Trilogy version so I was wrong (it's only for the entrance).

I would also blame other mods here.