Auril's Bane is missing

Hello,

I am a long time fan of video games rpg, and for some time I have been trying to grt into DnD and related CRPG games. Since I enjoy roleplaying and building characters, I thought of starting ny IWD, and after searching the web looking for the best way to play the game, I often stumbled over AB links that do not work anymore. As I am used to workaround and patches to play video games, I am not afraid of playing the classic edition of the game, but I cannot find AB anywhere in the web.

If someone would be so kind to post/upload the latest working AB mod file I believe many people would appreciate and equally benefit from it. I will mirror it somewhere too.

16 hours ago, mickabouille said:

That's good advice. I often forget that this great tool exists. I do believe the version stored there is outdated, though.

23 hours ago, CamDawg said:

Yeah, I don't think you can find it 'organically'. I bookmarked it from the last time someone was looking for CoM mods. Here are the BG and BG2 mod download pages, for anyone else looking. I don't think there are any IWD2 or PsT mods--or, at least, I can't guess the links for them.

I would like to thank you @CamDawg for such love and dedication for the game and its community.

8 hours ago, HammerThunder said:

I do believe the version stored there is outdated, though.

Yes that should probably not be used as a reference, but as a track to follow to find information. That was low effort, I didn't even try to get the last version on archive.org.

I use it "often" (but that's the first time I did in the context of IE moddingà to find link and then check if they are still alive (for example the links on the second post on https://web.archive.org/web/20220520012956/http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?topic=117.0 are to baldurgatesmods.com and are all dead)