Nature's Beauty bugged?

SCS modifies Nature's beauty so I think it's a good idea to sart a thread here. In Abazigal's lair lizardman shamans perma-blinded 3 of my party members with nature's beauty. Dispel magic only removed the portrait icons for blindness but did not remove reduced visibility and thac0 penalty. Cure disease and true seeing/sight (cast by the affected party member) removed reduced visibility but thac0 penalty was removed only after reaching the next xp level. Heal cast by a summoned planetar also didn't remove the effects (didn't test with heal cast by a party member).

After that I did some testing on CLUAConsoled hostile mooks. I perma-blinded them with nature's beauty cast by Jaheira and then cast remove magic on them, which didn't work. Remove magic was cast by a much higher-level Haer'dalis so it should've worked. Then I disease-cured one of them and it worked; removed reduced visibility as well as the thac0 penalty.

BG2EE V2.6.6.0 with EET V13.4 and SCS v34.3.

The only relevance SCS has to this is that there are enemies that use Nature's Beauty. If there were any such enemies in the base game (aside from a version of Faldorn that you'll never fight normally), then you would see the same problems there.

The problem? Blindness doesn't work properly with the timing mode used by Nature's Beauty; it permanently alters creature stats instead of leaving behind any dispellable effect. Dispels don't have anything they can latch on to, and specific blindness cures only partially work.

I have a component for this in my tweak mod ("Nature's Beauty blindness can be cured"): https://www.gibberlings3.net/forums/topic/34110-jmerrys-tweak-collection/

It's an EE specific bug, but on the other hand at least EE fixed blindness to be a -4 penalty to THAC0 and AC rather than a (cumulative per application!) -10 penalty to THAC0 only.

Iirc some things like sectype removal have always failed (on the old engine) to remove effects with permanent timing modes and even dispel of permanent effects could become unreliable if you save/load the game.

As jmerry said, unnoticeable unless you play SCS on EE, because vanilla enemies in the intended plotline don't use this spell, it's a similar case with bonuses from opcode #285 not displayed on the inventory view, because such are simply unused and unusable for players in the default game and unique even for enemies (one creature has it, I think).