Problem with IA componant for SCS anybody know what's going on ?

Hello,

I was making a mega mod installing for my last playthrough of baldur's gate 1 and 2 and there was a problem that with scs mod that prevented me from finish the installation .

I was instaling every componant without problem until the ia componnant was unnabled to be installed (here the screen with the full data)

I was utilising the scs v.34.3 and i don't know how to resolve this problem , every mod i have installed has no problem with each other and if there is a problem it's just does'nt make it in my installation , i really want to play with tactical componant of scs so Please help.

Goodbye.

Edited by pierpoljack
5 minutes ago, pierpoljack said:

Well i've got butchery mod and tactic remix with atweak and cdtweak with worldmap , ascension , wheel, and etc.

In short a lot of mod and i think this is the main one i shoud talk about.

Don't know if it's got anything to do with your error, but both Tactics Remix and Butchery have components that have to go before SCS and components that have to go after SCS.

I also think aTweak states it wants to be installed after SCS - but I may be misremembering.

I read somewhere the tweak should be install before scs but tactic remix has one component that has to be installed after scs installation , the rest i had install before scs.

does anyone know where i could post the debug of scs i have from my installation ? i think it would help more.

Most tweaks yeah, I think aTweaks are the ones that say in readme to be after SCS, but definitely double check that.

For Tactics, all new-encounter components go before SCS, and edited-encounters after - like edited fights from vanilla game. That's my understanding.

You can probably link your debug here, no? So people in the know can easily grab it.