How's the upgrade to "multi scale dragonscale armor" (e.g. DTKLEA1A) supposed to work in game? (Disclaimer: I've started to report the mess that's my current setup here, so it could be that something's broken on my side...)

If it wasn't for AutoDescription's rather very useful html report feature, I wouldn't even know that those items exist. Cespenar gave me no dialog options to upgrade any previously created dragonscale armor(s). Consoling them in works fine, and I like these more or less OP items at the end of ToB very much (arms race vs. Ascension 🙂 ).

I also find some options rather confusing/inconsistent. For example, there's a "ToB"-style option with Cespenar to create a Green Dragonscale Armor, while other's are created via the consolidated "chose your color and item type" dialog. I think there also where two green dragon scales with different item codes, which where treated by the different dialogs. EDIT: Could this be a mix-up because of SCS (hint: Yellow dragon scales... :wallbash:)? Then I'm really sorry for having this criticized out of ignorance on my part.

Also, the mod's name could need an update, since it clearly broadened its initial scope by large. Not wanting to sound rude, but I was rather surprised by the content of your mod (cool and from what I've experienced so far also *working as intended* items and spells that I didn't knew I had installed, and perhaps wouldn't have installed if there was an explicit option - too many negative experiences with "drive-by-installed-spells" from some other quest mods), because the style the components are organized and meshed together regarding the intended scope strike me as a bit messy.

Also also, the version string for v2.0.6 is still v2.0.5.

Edited by Lurker