Note: If you install Brage's Redemption and BG1NPC (v30) with Project Infinity

So forgive the stupid question.

I'm looking at trying this mod for the first time.  I use Project Infinity to install and setup EET.  I have two other mods in my list, The BG1 NPC Project, and the Ajantis BG1 Expansion.  I'm hitting a problem with trying to install these in PI.   PI has rules that say that Brage's Redemption must be installed AFTER Ajantis.  Another rule says Ajantis must be installed AFTER BG1 NPC.  Simple so far, right?  What's the problem?  The problem is there's a third rule that BG1 NPC Project must be installed AFTER Brage's Redemption.  

That simply isn't possible, to my mind.  Am I stupid?  Is there some logical resolution to this I can't see?  Or are these 3 mods simply incapable of being used together?  

Arrgh. I forgot there is a rule in the bg1npc.ini fro Brage. It's outdated.

The optimal order would be:

-bgqe's component "Brage's Sword"

-BG1NPC

-Ajantis BG1

-Brage's redemption

If you open the bg1npc/bg1npc.ini with a simple text editor (Notepad++, not MSWord) and delete the entry

c#brage,

or replace it with the attached one, then it shouldn't request BG1NPC to be installed after Brage any more.

bg1npc.ini