How install EET with steam EE editions and project infinity?

Guest kaio

Hi, I'm trying to install some mods with steam edition of BG EE 1 + siege of dragonspear and BG 2 EE, but I can't install even just the Enhanced Trilogy.

I've installed the DLC merger on BG1 folder, \workshop sub-folder as suggested.

My setting on Project infinity are:

CDN media

If I try to install on BG 1 EE I get the error:

CDN media

//SKIPPING: [EET core (resource importation)] // Please install it on BG2:EE engine"

//WARNING: EET_end:0 has encounter errors durring installation, exited with ExitCode = 4 //INSTALLATION FINISHED. //ERROR: error loading [override/EET.flag] //ERROR: problem parsing TP file [EET_end\EET_end.tp2]: Unix.Unix_error(20, "stat", "override/EET.flag") //FATAL ERROR: Unix.Unix_error(20, "stat", "override/EET.flag")

So I suppose I have to install on BG2 EE. But I try that, I'm asked the BG1 folder directory, and it is not recognized:

CDN media

/Invalid directory, or incorrect BG:EE+SoD installation. //It is safe to abort this installation by closing this window or pressing Ctrl+C. //Enter the full path to your BG:EE+SoD installation then press Enter. //Example: C:\Program Files (x86)\BeamDog\Games\00806

What's the correct procedure?

Btw, I'm grateful for all the work of modders, but I wonder how can't be a clear tutorial on how do this setup of EET, and I've searched on all internet.

After you populate the folders setup with both BG1EE and BG2EE folders dedicated for EET, the PI mode dropdown list in the top left gets an explicit EET option to install EET megamod setups in one run. Setting it up gives you fields where you can put EET and mods installed before EET could.

5XffTcT.png

The same way applies to BGT.

You should have seen this option, since you populated the folder.

Regardless, you're messing this up, because you're modding the Steam folders directly instead of duplicating them and modding those, which makes it a lot harder to prevent the folders being set back to vanuilla (Steam uninstall doesn't delete modded files).