My latest super-modded EET game - with more IWD

Hey, 

Afraid not, thank for trying though. Thus far I can continue via console (I can still exit via the stairs), so hopefully it it doesn't indicate a missed trigger with wider ramifications. 

For testing I did go back to a long past save and speedo went thru Dragons Eye again (ctrl y/j etc) and this time - with Heartstone gem outside bag of holding I can enter the Severed Hand...whether the gem is loose in the inventory or in the bag of holding.

31 minutes ago, cccow said:

For testing I did go back to a long past save and speedo went thru Dragons Eye again (ctrl y/j etc) and this time - with Heartstone gem outside bag of holding I can enter the Severed Hand...whether the gem is loose in the inventory or in the bag of holding.

Okay good, that’s the important thing - in new game the entrance will be enabled/disabled properly, depending on your route there (either through Easthaven or through Arhkatla). In a game in progress the wrong variable was probably already set, so that won’t change. But new players won’t run into this problem. I have updated the IWD Integration mod to fix this. 

35 minutes ago, cccow said:

Thus far I can continue via console (I can still exit via the stairs), so hopefully it it doesn't indicate a missed trigger with wider ramifications.

Yeah, you can just do C:MoveToArea(“ID5001”) or use Beamdog’s built-in UI for it. That’s what I did in my own game. But don’t worry, this has no repercussions at all apart from that one doorway. 

No problems with Marketh & G... 

Got through to the end...but cannot work out how to get out of the ice tower where I was deposited after the final victory - though I appreciate this maybe nothing to do with EET integration - and perhaps I am missing somthing?.

Other than that pretty smooth experience really - impressive. Only other things I noticed - & again could be many reasons I guess...

- Horn of Valhalla doesn't seem to do anything...

- Cannot raise dead. Using scroll on portrait doesn't work, using on ground uses up the scroll but doesn't resurrect.

- Xan didn't much care that his cousin was dead [certainly not a bug!]

- The commoners is Easthaven at the start can be asked something about Kreselack's spirit despite PC not knowing who Kress is.

2 hours ago, cccow said:

Got through to the end...but cannot work out how to get out of the ice tower where I was deposited after the final victory

This is because you played the game via BG2 - tipun has not yet coded in proper ways to get from the Sword Coast to IWD and back. You need to just console back to Athkatla, or wherever you left from.

2 hours ago, cccow said:

Horn of Valhalla doesn't seem to do anything

Yes I found this too. My personal solution was to simply replace IWD's Bardic Horn of Valhalla with one of the BG2 versions. I'm tinkering with a new "item fixes" component for my integration mod that will fix this, and a couple other things. (There is also a ton of stuff in the IWD2 campaign that don't work - iron rations, the wolf totem thing, several potions, the robe you get early on... I don't have a solid list.)

Easy enough to console back to Ulgoth's inn.

Oddly - something appears up with the dialogue when back in the Sword Coast, which was not an issue before departing. Sense that some other mod(s) may have been bumped into having a problem.

- Ajantis has stutter bug - appears to want to talk to PC. Not an issue in IWD areas but in any BG1 area I have tried thus far.

- Cannot initiate dialogue with other party members and when I remove someone, cannot now send them to inn (itself a mod) or if already out of party & waiting at inn initial dialogue is just do you want me to leave/stay.

EDIT:

It appears something to do with a reputation change upon first entering IWD - you hear that sound associated with it, and a disgruntled comment from Ajantis. After this cannot engage the party npc's in dialogue. And though no stutter, if I console to a sword Coast area at this point - there is. It is like the BG1 NPC project perhaps stops working - or freezes on Ajantis being due to comment on the rep drop, but this only results in the stutter after leaving IWD and returning to the sword coast.

Edited by cccow

Edit 2

I tried going with only a neutral NPC to avoid this. But still can't get the NPC project conversations when PC talks to them nor the wait at inn dialogue.

Update: If to start IWD I just teleport to Easthaven then it is ok - the IWD starts when I enter the Inn and it seems ok - journal entry & all. Before I spoke to the wizard man (Madenach??) in the Ulgoth Beard inn who then transported me  - which then started IWD as if you were starting the game anew (i.e. narrater reading book). 

Edited by cccow

Yeah, I think tipun's systems for taking a BG party to IWD are just not complete yet. That's why I still keep the campaigns separate in my game, and my mod is designed to help keep them separate.

Honsetly, If I were you I would just load a save from before you went to IWD and continue along with it. You've played the content with your BG party; it's not worth the headache to try to continue from that later save.

With some recent mod updates, I am putting together a new install.

Trying something different this time, really hewing to category groupings to a greater extent. TBH I'm not sure that is the best idea? It looks nice and clean when laid out like this, but I'm worried there are little non-obvious quirks and dependencies that don't care about elegance. And of course, within categories I am not 100% sure of the order. I'm good with items/spells/kits/tweaks, but NPC mods are still a big mystery to me. Very roughly, I tried to install them in chronological order of their creation, on the assumption that newer ones will more likely contain cross-mod content with older ones. But that's a big assumption that may not hold.

Here is the new order, if anyone wants to review/criticize/copy/etc. A couple notes, as usual:

• The bulk of Item Revisions (everything after Store Revisions) should go before Faiths & Powers if you use the normal version or IR or if you use IRR. But if you use my updated branch, as of 4b10sd19 it can be installed later, near CDTweaks.
  • I moved aTweaks Scroll Scribing waaaay early, when I saw that Brandock has some particular coding that only kicks in of he is installed after aTweaks. But it is crazy to install an NPC after the usual aTweaks spot (after SCS, after EET_end), so I moved the aTweaks component earlier. I'm not sure that's a good idea - that means it is installed before any spell mods? Does aTweaks Scroll Scribing need to know about all spell mods at install-time? I don't know, I haven't looked at the code. But, in gameplay I rarely use that ability anyway. So if it is screwy it's not a huge deal. This can be an experiment.
  • I dumped Transitions (tired of the risk it introduces, and not actually sure what I lose by removing it - I guess I will see) and NTotSC (the new rebalanced version is better... but still not great). I added Gorgon's Eye, Black Hearts, and Lava's Ravenloft mods.
  • A bunch of IWD mods were not quite working last game... I have made more tweaks to the installers and I think they should be good now.
  • I'm not ready to jump to SCS v35 - it has a lot of new features and therefore a lot of kinks to work out. Heck, I'm stuck playing on BG2EE v2.5, I'm not even sure SCS v35 works on the 2.5 patch. So, for now at least, I'm sticking with the fairly rock-solid v33.4. (But 33.4 does not work with the 2.6 patch, so this is not an option for most folks.)
Spoiler
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): 12sd2 for mobile 2.5
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Portrait Selectors -> lefreut's Portrait Picker: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Faydark's Abilities Auto-Roller/GrimLefourbe's BG2 UI: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // CLUAConsole for mobile: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2900 // lefreut's Improved Record Screen: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3024 // Journal Fixes and Tweaks -> lefreut's Journal (quests collapsed by default): 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // lefreut's Customize All Characters: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3051 // lefreut's Improved Inventory Screen -> Without Item Comparison: 3.8.1
~BP_IN_BG/BP_IN_BG.TP2~ #0 #100 // add access to the Black Pits in BGEE/EET: 0.9.2
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #12 // Alternate Slayer Change: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v8.4

[BG1 quests/content]
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Endless BG1: Main Component (Required): 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace): 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Short Public Hero Tribute: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #3 // Sarevok's Unique Items: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Sarevok's Sword: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #5 // Imoen and Duke Jannath (Imoen Gets Residence Inside Palace): 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #6 // Duke Eltan Is in the Palace: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #7 // Flaming Fist After Final Fight: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #8 // Elminster Makes an Appearance -> jastey's Version: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #10 // First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #11 // Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #12 // Denkod in Thieves' Guild Comments on Sarevok's Death: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #13 // Skip Thieves' Maze Once After Sarevok's Death: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #14 // Korlasz' Dungeon is in BG1: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #15 // Fenster the Palace Healer Is in the Palace: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #16 // Captain Corwin Is in the Palace: 18
~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL/C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Another Fine Hell - Optional Ending for SoD and BGII Closure: Alpha_230415
~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL/C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Get the Hells Out - Quest Option with Extended BGII Content: Alpha_230415
~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL/C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #2 // PC's and Imoen's chest in Palace should have their content: Alpha_230415
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Scene at Boareskyr Bridge will be Acknowledged: Add NPC Reactions: v6
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add Description Text to Original Scene at Bridge: v6
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bridge Scene has Different Choices: v6
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add Stat Changes to Choices at Bridge: v6
~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Do Not Miss NPC-PC Dialogues -> For NPCs in Party Only: Alpha_181105
~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5 // More Dialogue Choices & Prevent Dead Ends: Alpha_181105
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #11 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Returns to PC in First Coalition Camp (bd1000): v11.3
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #12 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Gives Better Reason to Stay Behind in Palace: v11.3
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #13 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Play Cutscene With Imoen and Duke Jannath: v11.3
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #14 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Give Imoen Dialogue Content in Chapters 8-12: v11.3
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #20 // Imoen's chest moves with the campaign, too: v11.3
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Finish Cordyr's Quest without killing Sil: 26.1
~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v16.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // A Job Well-Paid: 5.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #1 // A Feast for the Gnolls: 5.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #3 // Jumper -> Alternative for compatibility: Ugh and Jumper are outside.: 5.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #4 // The Lost Son: 5.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #7 // The Great Carlini: 5.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #9 // Fangirls: 5.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #11 // The Serpents of Abbathor -> Tweaked version: quest can be finished in BG1.: 5.1
~SOTSC/SOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE: 8.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #105 // Main Component: Amount of -ahem- details and BG-style vs. description text! (Required) 
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sil's Blessing, by Lava: 10.2
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Messenger, by Thimblerig: 10.2
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // The Novelists, by Thimblerig: 10.2
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // The Honest Lies of Two Riversides, By Lava: 10.2
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // The Messenger 2: Rain or Snow or Gloom of Night, by Thimblerig and tibicina: 10.2
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Camryn and Tamah, by tibicina: 10.2
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #44 // Cloakwood Lovers, by tibicina: 10.2
~GORGON/SETUP-GORGON.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install The Gorgon's Eye: v4.0
~BLACKHEARTS_EET/SETUP-BLACKHEARTS_EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Blackhearts for EET: v1.0
~THALAN/THALAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thalantyr - Item Upgrade: v4.2.5
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v30
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v30
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #120 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v30
~THECALLING/THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Calling: v2
~THECALLING/THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #20 // Peaceful Werewolf Isle Resolution: v2
~THECALLING/THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #40 // Exotic Item Pack: v2
~BST/SETUP-BST.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BS Company presents Balduran's Seatower: vEAOB.7
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // EEEE: Bimmy's Badgering Bandits: 3.1
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // EEEE: Reinforced Gnoll Stronghold: 3.1
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // EEEE: Bear Encounter near the Gnoll Stronghold: 3.1
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // EEEE: Xan's New Grove (new items in Mulahey's cave): 3.1
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // EEEE: Daenni's Bridge Bandits: 3.1
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // EEEE: The Fire Drake in the Wyvern Cave: 3.1
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #80 // SoD - Stat-based observations and quest options: v0.3
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // SoD - Quest: Scouting the Coast Way Crossing: v0.3
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // SoD/BG2EE - Add a little snark to dialogues: v0.3
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // BG2EE - Use Irenicus in hell movie as dream to restore Bhaalspawn powers: v0.3
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #156 // Revised Dragons: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #106 // Revised Magical Beasts: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #108 // Revised Vampires: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #109 // Enhanced Battles: Candlekeep Catacombs: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #112 // Enhanced Battles: Mutamin's Garden: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #116 // Enhanced Battles: Xvart Village: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #114 // The Surgeon's Plight: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #111 // Sarevok's Assassins: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent chapter 6 cutscene from moving party to Candlekeep: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #118 // Minor Quest Tweaks (BG1): v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #122 // Complete more/all Vision Quest encounters: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #135 // Enhanced Battles: Spellhold: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #132 // Enhanced Battles: Trademeet: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #159 // Minor Quest Tweaks (SoA): v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #155 // Enhanced Battles: Amkethran: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #142 // Enhanced Battles: Saradush: v6

[BG2 quests/content]
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gorf the Squisher Fix, by Gebhard Blucher: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #26 // Restored Banters, by Camdawg and Angel: v27alpha
~DW_LANTHORN/DW_LANTHORN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Rhynn Lanthorn lens quest -> Classic Version (faithful restoration of cut content from the original game): v beta 1
~G3ANNIVERSARY/SETUP-G3ANNIVERSARY.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Gibberlings Three Anniversary Mod: v11
~TIDINGS/SETUP-TIDINGS.TP2~ #1 #0 // Dark Tidings V. 1.4
~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE/SETUP-A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Test Your Mettle!: 1.2
~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE/SETUP-A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Reduced experience for killing monsters -> Reduce by 75% (recommended): 1.2
~BACKBRYNNLAW/BACKBRYNNLAW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II: v7
~SELLSWORDS/SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v7
~FISHINGFORTROUBLE/FISHINGFORTROUBLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fishing for Trouble by Yovaneth: v3.2.8
~FISHINGFORTROUBLE/FISHINGFORTROUBLE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Fishing for Trouble - Major character portraits: v3.2.8
~EILISTRAEE/SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eilistraee's Song -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.6
~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 10.4
~OOZE/OOZE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ooze's Lounge: a new area under Athkatlan Slums: 2.7
~SOUTHERNEDGE/SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Southern Edge: the new district of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 4.0
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 12.5
~WHITEQUEEN/WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.6
~ISNF/ISNF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget: 5.7
~TANGLEDISLE/TANGLEDISLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Tangled Oak Isle: the new area of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: 2.01
~BRIDGESBLOCK/BRIDGESBLOCK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Bridge's Block: 1.6
~ALABASTERSANDS/ALABASTERSANDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alabaster Sands: the new area of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v1.3
~WHINHILL/WHINHILL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Journey to the Whin Hill - a Baldur's Gate 2: EE quest -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v1.2
~WHINHILL/WHINHILL.TP2~ #0 #2 // The Journey to the Whin Hill: add the optional minor joinable companion - Afu-Zuuvi: v1.2
~INLOVEUNDEATH/INLOVEUNDEATH.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Dreadful Tales: In Love, Undeath - a new quest and companion for BG2EE -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v1.4
~JUNIPERANDTHESTONELEECH/JUNIPERANDTHESTONELEECH.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Dreadful Tales: Juniper and the Stone Leech - companion and a quest mod for BG2EE ToB: v1.2
~BLOODIEDSTINGSOFBAROVIA/BLOODIEDSTINGSOFBAROVIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Bloodied Stings of Barovia - a dark Ravenloft adventure for Baldur's Gate 2 EE: v1.3
~SLANDOR/SLANDOR.TP2~ #1 #0 // The Minotaur and Lilacor: 2.0
~LUCY/LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: v5.0
~C#SB_SILBER/SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 14
~DC/DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl: v12
~CLIFFHISTORY/SETUP-CLIFFHISTORY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Cliffette's 'History' BWI contest entry: v2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature Improvements: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #401 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> Without Additonal Random Encounters: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.2
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Lady Elgea's extended plot: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #1 // Anomen's extended plot: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jerlia's Ore Shop: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #3 // Elven holy water in the Temple of Lathander: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #4 // Wave Blade in Treasury: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #5 // Silver Dagger in Irenicus Dungeon: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #6 // Bards can spend the night at the festival (Five Flagons): beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #7 // A bard for the bard stronghold: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #8 // Silver Sword: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #9 // A Tunnel for Saradush: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #10 // Temple of Mask in Docks District: beta_4
~SNAKES/SNAKES.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Slithering Menace (for BGII:ToB only): v4.0.0

[BG1 NPCs]
~INDINPC/SETUP-INDINPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Indira NPC: v14
~INDINPC/SETUP-INDINPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Interjections for Indira (BETA): v14
~FINCHNPC/FINCHNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Finch NPC: v6.0
~VALERIE/VALERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valerie NPC Mod for BG1 Tutu: v1.1
~TENYATHERMIDOR/SETUP-TENYATHERMIDOR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tenya Thermidor for BG:EE
~DRAKE/SETUP-DRAKE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Drake NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition: 1.6
~ROSE/SETUP-ROSE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rose NPC for BG:T: v0.03 OPEN BETA
~HELGA/SETUP-HELGA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Helga NPC Mod: 1.48
~KALE/KALE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kale NPC for BG1EE and SoD: 1.69
~EMILY/EMILY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Emily NPC for BG1EE: 1.65
~GLAMNPCPACK/SETUP-GLAMNPCPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Glam's NPC Pack for BG:EE, BGT and BG TUTU
~WALAHNAN/WALAHNAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Walahnan NPC for BGEE: 1.2
~BRISTLELICK/BRISTLELICK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bristlelick—the gnoll companion for BGEE: 2.2

[BG2 NPCs]
~AMBER/AMBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amber the NPC MOD: v5.1
~AURENASEPH/SETUP-AURENASEPH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Auren Aseph for BG2:ToB: v8
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Will NPC, shaman stronghold and new shaman kit for BG2EE: 1.5
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Change shaman .tlk string to remove "Ineligible for any stronghold" line: 1.5
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #2 // New items for shamans and undead NPCs: 1.5
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Optional: Drider and Dark Treant Enemies: 1.5
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #4 // Crossmod Banters: 1.5
~AJANTISBG2/AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #0 // Sir Ajantis NPC for BGII: 20
~KIVAN/SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #100 // Kivan of Shilmista: v18
~KIVAN/SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #202 // Change Deheriana's Class from Fighter/Mage/Cleric to: -> Specialist-Mage, Diviner: v18
~KIVAN/SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #300 // Install Herd's Alternative Portrait for Kivan.: v18
~FADE/SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fade: An NPC for Baldur's Gate II: SoA and ToB: 5.6
~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v17
~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Fighter/Mage: v17
~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #6 // Xan's Alternate Voice by Joey Bracken: v17
~YESLICKNPC/YESLICKNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yeslick NPC for BGII: SoA & ToB -> Yeslick is a regular Fighter-Cleric: v3.0
~SETUP-ALORA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Alora NPC Mod: 1.5
~SARAHTOB/SETUP-SARAHTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarah NPC Romance Mod for BG2:ToB: 5
~NINDE/NINDE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ninde NPC Mod for BGII: v3.0
~YVETTE/SETUP-YVETTE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yvette Romance - BG2 Romance Character: 5.0
~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adrian for BGII -> Adrian is a Sorcerer: v6
~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install optional soundset for Adrian (only in English) -> Phaelin's soundset: v6
~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #20 // Crossmod content: v6
~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #30 // Adrian Tolerates High Reputation -> Always: v6
~ARATH/ARATH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Arath NPC for BGII: SoA & ToB: v6
~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra for BGII: v3
~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Content: v3
~BRANWEN/SETUP-BRANWEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Branwen BG2 NPC mod for players and modders: v3
~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tashia NPC Mod -> Full version (ToB required): v1.3
~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Tashia Add-on Pack by Bri and Lord Ernie (English only, Tashia ToB Required) -> Action Style dialogues: v1.3
~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #4 // Alternate portrait for Tashia. -> Tashia's Alternate Portrait 1 -  Created by Amalthea.: v1.3
~KELSEY/KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: V6
~KELSEY/KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #21 // Alternate portraits -> Install Alternate Kelsey portrait set #3, by Indi: V6
~KETO/SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Keto-SOA NPC V2: V5
~KETO/SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #1 // Keto/Kelsey Interaction (Requires Kelsey-SOA): V5
~NEPHELE/NEPHELE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nephele NPC Mod for BGII: SoA & ToB: v2.7
~DARRON/DARRON.TP2~ #1 #0 // Darron: v2.0.0
~SIRENE_BG2/SIRENE_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sirene NPC for BG2:EE
~SIRENE_BG2/SIRENE_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Choose an alternate class for Sirene? -> True Paladin
~FOUNDLING/FOUNDLING.TP2~ #0 #0 // Foundling: Between the Shades -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 4.4
~PAINA/PAINA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pai'Na NPC for BG:EE
~PAINA/PAINA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alternate Portrait
~SKITIANPCS/SETUP-SKITIANPCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skitia NPCs for Baldur's Gate 2: 1.007
~EVANDRA/SETUP-EVANDRA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Evandra NPC: v2.2
~EVANDRA/SETUP-EVANDRA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Content: v2.2
~ACBRE/ACBRE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Breagar: Contents: 12.2.0
~ACBRE/ACBRE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Breagar: Crossmods and PID: 12.2.0
~FHAUGY/FHAUGY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fhaugy - Baldur's Gate 2: EE NPC: 0.82
~LHANND/LHANND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lhannd - Baldur's Gate 2: EE NPC: v1.3
~FYALVARA/FYALVARA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fyalvara - Baldur's Gate 2: EE NPC -> Make Fyalvara a kitless fighter.: v1.0
~WALAHNANBG2/WALAHNANBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Walahnan NPC for BG2EE: 1.00
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - New quest for Baldur's Gate 2 EE: v4.7
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #1 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Allow Skie to return as a joinable NPC: v4.7
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #3 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - The Return of Eddard Silvershield (quest & a joinable NPC): v4.7
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #5 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add brand new SoD-oriented items to BG2: v4.7
~ZAKRION_BG2/SETUP-ZAKRION_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Zakrion for BG2:EE: v2.0.1
~ZAKRION_BG2/SETUP-ZAKRION_BG2.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Change Zakrion's class to Swashbuckler (from Duelist): v2.0.1
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #115 // Allow Mages to scribe memorized spells onto scrolls -> Scrolls can be scribed everywhere: v4.53
~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Brandock the Mage: v1.5
~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Brandock the Mage: Crossmod Content: v1.5
~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #41 // Integrate aTweaks "Allow Mages to scribe memorized spells onto scrolls" possibilities into Brandock's Scribe Scroll Ability -> Substantial: integrate with changing original ability so Brandock can only scribe spells he knows (NOT recommended for classic BG2/BGT): v1.5
~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #50 // Use Short Cutscene in Thalantyr's Abode: v1.5
~C#GREYTHEDOG/SETUP-C#GREYTHEDOG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Grey The Dog NPC: 8

[friendships/cross-mod]
~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: v15
~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: v15
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: v5.9
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: v5.9
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: v5.9
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: v5.9
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: v5.9
~MAZZY/MAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mazzy Friendship: v3.5
~YOSHIMO/YOSHIMO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Friendship Mod for BGII: SoA: v4.5
~YOSHIMOSREMORSE/YOSHIMOSREMORSE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo's Remorse: v2.0
~VALYGARFRIENDSHIP/VALYGARFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valygar Corthala Friendship: v1.3
~HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP/HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haer'Dalis Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.2
~WINGS/SETUP-WINGS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Wings for BG2:EE
~WINGS/SETUP-WINGS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Restore missing banters?
~WINGS/SETUP-WINGS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Remove conflict with Hexxat?
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn: v23
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal: v23
~IMOENCANDIE/SETUP-IMOENCANDIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen Can Die In Spellhold: 1

[item mods]
~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #6 // Force all import-able SoD items to be available in their normal locations ****Requires starting a new game**** -> All importable items with Voidsword +3: v2.0.5
~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #9 // Change Cromwell's equipment to be more in-line with his forging skills: v2.0.5
~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #12 // Allow choice of weapon imported from Baldur's Gate into Irenecus' dungeon -> Ashideena +2: v2.0.5
~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #22 // Allow choice of armor imported from Baldur's Gate into Irenecus' dungeon -> Mail of the Dead +2: v2.0.5
~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #27 // Allow choice of item imported from Baldur's Gate into Irenecus' dungeon -> Helm of Balduran: v2.0.5
~ITEMUPGRADE/ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v44
~ITEMUPGRADE/ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v44
~CLIFFKEY/SETUP-CLIFFKEY.TP2~ #0 #1 // A Mod for the Orderly - Add a Keyring to Faerun! See readme for more details about the choices below. -> Consistency Plus version: v7
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: v4beta10sd19
~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #31 // Cosmetic Enhancements for Existing Items (does not affect function): v2.0.5
~HEARTWOOD/HEARTWOOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Heart of the Wood (WeiDU version): 7.0.0
~S3DISCLUBS/S3DISCLUBS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Distinguisable Clubs: V1.1
~VALHORN/SETUP-VALHORN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Horns of Valhalla: v2
~OFHEIRLOOMSANDCLASSES/OFHEIRLOOMSANDCLASSES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Of Heirlooms and Classes - new forgeable artifacts for different classes: v2.1
~SILVER_STAFF_OF_AULE/SILVER_STAFF_OF_AULE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Silver Staff of Aule: v10.0 BETA
~SILVER_STAFF_OF_AULE/SILVER_STAFF_OF_AULE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alternate Icons -> Icon N.1 by CrevsDaak (default): v10.0 BETA
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT/FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #18 // Install Forgotten Armament Items -> ONLY Install New Items: v1.1
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT/FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Add Breach Scrolls to Sorcerous Sundries: v1.1
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT/FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Replace Boots of Speed (Paws of the Cheetah): v1.1
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Made in Heaven: Item Pack: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Icewind Dale items for Baldur's Gate 1 & 2: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Planescape Torment items for Baldur's Gate 1 & 2: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #3 // BG1-style Wands of Frost & -Lightning: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #5 // Alternative Healing Potions -> Healing Potions work as in Icewind Dale: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #8 // Change item type of Holy Symbols -> Holy Symbols are Belts: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #9 // Turn generic Full Plate into Field Plate: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #10 // Turn all Dragon Scale Armor into Scale Mail: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #11 // P&P Mace of Disruption (and similar items): v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #14 // Add Potions of Extra Healing in BG1: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #15 // Nerf BG1 easter egg items: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #16 // Sensible Shops (see readme): v7

[spell mods]
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v4.19
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #20 // Mirror Image Fix: v4.19
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #55 // Spell Deflection blocks AoE spells: v4.19
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #60 // Update Spellbooks of Joinable NPCs: v4.19
~D5_SR_4B19_SLEEP_FIX/D5_SR_4B19_SLEEP_FIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // fix Sleep in SR v4b19
~IMOENISSTONE/SETUP-IMOENISSTONE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen gets turned to stone in Promenade fight: 1.0
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Store Revisions: v4beta10sd19
~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add Staff of Wizardry: v1.5
~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add custom inventory animation to the Staff of Wizardry: v1.5
~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #8 // Add ranged attack and a tweak to the Staff of the Magi -> Add ranged attack + replace invisibility with increase of casting speed: v1.5
~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #10 // Add circlets: v1.5
~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #12 // Add Wand Case: v1.5
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Two-Handed Axe Item Pack: v5
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #50 // IWD Class Updates: Bard: Add IWD Bard Songs: v5
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #150 // IWD Class Updates: Bard: Use IWD Spell Progression: v5
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #30 // IWD Arcane Spell Pack: v5
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #40 // IWD Divine Spell Pack: v5
~ZGMAGIC/ZGMAGIC.TP2~ #0 #125 // Install Spell Revisions standard Conjure Water Elemental when IWD spells from IWDification/SCS are installed: 0.1sd1

[IWD stuff]
~IWD1_EET/SETUP-IWD1_EET.TP2~ #1 #1 // Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter in Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition Trilogy
~IWD2_EET/SETUP-IWD2_EET.TP2~ #1 #0 // Icewind Dale 2 in Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition Trilogy
~ICEWIND_EET/ICEWIND_EET.TP2~ #1 #0 // IceWind_End
~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Trials of the Luremaster for Baldur's Gate: 4.2
~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Rebalance weapons and equipment: 4.2
~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Reduce experience from monsters and quests -> Reduce by 50 percent: 4.2
~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Allow to trade with Hobart before starting the adventure: 4.2
~TRAP_OVERHAUL/SETUP-TRAP_OVERHAUL.TP2~ #0 #110 // Trap Overhaul -> Monk Evasion, Fast Detection: 0.20
~D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #100 // Add IWD Campaigns to the EET Menu: 0.10.1
~D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #110 // Adjust IWD1 XP for Full Campaign: 0.10.1
~D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #115 // Adjust IWD1 Creature Stats for Full Campaign: 0.10.1
~D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #130 // Adjust IWD2 XP for Full Campaign: 0.10.1
~D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #135 // Adjust IWD2 Creature Stats for Full Campaign: 0.10.1
~D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #150 // Add HoW access to BG2: 0.10.1
~D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #155 // Remove Overpowered Items from HoW: 0.10.1
~D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #160 // Add IWD1 Easter Egg Content to BG2: 0.10.1
~IWDNPC/SETUP-IWDNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Icewind Dale NPCs: v9sd1
~TURALDNPC/SETUP-TURALDNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Turald NPC for IWD:EE
~TURALDNPC/SETUP-TURALDNPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Content: talks between Kulyok's NPCs and Turald
~CASSIANPC/SETUP-CASSIANPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Cassia NPC for Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: v1.04bsd1
~KARIHINPC/KARIHINPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Karihi NPC for Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 1.0sd1
~IWDCROSSMODPACK/IWDCROSSMODPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Icewind Dale Crossmod Banter Pack: 1.6sd1

[magic tweaks]
~CELESTIALS/SETUP-CELESTIALS.TP2~ #0 #0 // PnP Celestials: v9sd1
~CELESTIALS/SETUP-CELESTIALS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Deva and Planetar Animations: v9sd1
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Would you like to display components from random individual spell tweaks?: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Rebalanced Spell Schools: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Revised Arcane Opposition Schools -> No Opposition Schools: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #30 // High-Level Spells Penetrate Magic Resistance: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #37 // Level Drain Effects -> Make Level Drain Temporary: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Revised Illusionary Clones: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #45 // Revised Invisibility and True Seeing: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Make Haste and Slow Properly Cancel Each Other: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #55 // Cure Spells Bypass Spell Deflection: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #61 // Cantrips -> Innate Cantrips: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #81 // Choose-Your-Own Familiar: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #82 // Pooky's Mod: Imbue Familiars: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #83 // Give Innate Cantrips to Familiars: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1152 // Improve Faerie Fire: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1151 // Reduce Damage but Improve Blindness in SR's Sunscorch: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1202 // Make Barkskin Block One Attack Each Round: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1207 // Make Goodberry an Out-of-Combat Mass Regeneration: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1212 // Tweak Slow Poison: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1251 // Improve Damage and Damage Type of Alicorn Lance: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1323 // Improve Casting Time of Exaltation and Spiritual Clarity: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1351 // Add Faerie Fire and Slow On Hit to Moonblade: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1404 // Change Neutralize Poison into 'Remove Afflictions': 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1451 // Make Smashing Wave Party-Friendly: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1603 // Set Blade Barrier to be Breachable: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1609 // Make False Dawn Bypass Magic Resistance: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1611 // Make Wondrous Recall Restore all 1st- and 2nd-level Spells: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1613 // Make Physical Mirror Block 1 Attack Per Three Seconds: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1614 // Make Sol's Searing Orb Easier to Throw: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1707 // Make Sunray Bypass Magic Resistance: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1710 // Add Slow Effect to Holy Word: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2105 // Add 1-Round Blindness Effect to Color Spray: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2108 // Change Protection from Petrification into 'Mirrored Eyes': 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Make Identify Scale with Level: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2116 // Allow Targets of Sleep to Wake on Hit: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Change SR Expeditious Retreat into Chameleon: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2201 // Add Missile Avoidance to Blur: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2209 // Make Luck Affect Whole Party: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2212 // Move Mirror Image to 3rd Level: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2213 // Add Lingering Effects to SR's Stinking Cloud: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2215 // Make Web Slow Instead of Hold: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2217 // Change Agannazar's Scorcher to Melf's Fiery Missiles: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2224 // Improve Glitterdust: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2251 // Add Deafening Effect On Hit to Decastave: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2321 // Move Spell Thrust to 1st Level: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2324 // Make Hold Undead and Control Undead Bypass MR: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2352 // Increase Range of Icelance: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2413 // Allow Target of Otiluke's Sphere to Use Inventory Screen: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2418 // Set Fire Shield and Acid Sheath Spells to be Breachable: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2451 // Make Shadow Monster Summons More Illusionary: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2508 // Improve Function of SR's Waves of Fatigue: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2514 // Give Lower Resistance an Area of Effect: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2518 // Change Damage Type and School of Phantom Blade: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #25231 // Change Sunfire -> Change Sunfire into 'Missile Storm': 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2708 // Change Mantle into 'Iron Skin': 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2711 // Adjust the Effects of Chaos: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2714 // Change the Effects of Prismatic Spray: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2808 // Set Moment of Prescience to Not Breachable: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2811 // Move Symbol: Fear to 7th Level: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2916 // Move Shapechange to 8th Level: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2915 // Move Black Blade of Disaster to 8th level: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2914 // Add Instant Death Effect to Energy Drain: 2.6.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2923 // Change Summon Planetar into Summon Noble Genie: 2.6.3

[kit mods]
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #100 // Cleric Remix: 8.1
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #103 // Install Silverstar of Selune Cleric Kit: 8.1
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #115 // Install Firewalker of Kossuth Cleric Kit: 8.1
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #127 // Install Feywarden of Corellon Cleric Kit: 8.1
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #409 // Install Forest Runner Ranger Kit: 8.1
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #412 // Install Justifier Ranger Kit: 8.1
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #415 // Install Wilderness Runner Ranger Kit: 8.1
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Changes to trueclass bards and thieves, and unmodded game kits (required for other components): v16
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add new bardic store and thief items: v16
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Acrobat bard kit: v16
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Chorister bard kit: v16
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install Adventurer thief kit: v16
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install Burglar thief kit: v16
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.92
~BARDICWONDERS/SETUP-BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bardic Wonders: Dancer Kit
~BARDICWONDERS/SETUP-BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Bardic Wonders: Troubadour Kit
~BARDICWONDERS/SETUP-BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bardic Wonders: Items
~A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE/SETUP-A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Shamanic Dance: 3.1
~A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE/SETUP-A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Expanded Shamanic Dance for high level characters: 3.1
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Core Monk Revisions: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Shining Hand Monk: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Broken One Monk: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Long Death Monk: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Old Order Monk: 0.3
~A7-CHAOSSORCERER/A7-CHAOSSORCERER.TP2~ #0 #0 // "Chaos Sorcerer" kit: 2.7
~A7-CHAOSSORCERER/A7-CHAOSSORCERER.TP2~ #0 #20 // Make "Wild Mage" kit unavailable for character creation: 2.7
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #11 // Revised Mage Spell Table -> Tome & Blood Table: 1.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #16 // Revised Sorcerer Spell Table -> Tome & Blood Table: 1.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #20 // Revised Dragon Disciples: 1.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #31 // Sorcerer: Favored Soul: 1.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #33 // Sorcerer: Sylvan Disciple: 1.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #35 // Sorcerer: Revenant Disciple: 1.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #53 // Revised Metamagic -> Innate metamagic, learned from scrolls or character generation: 1.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #72 // Sorcerer Spell Switching -> Change spells once every three levels: 1.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #80 // Multiclass Sorcerers: 1.1
~REFINEMENTS/SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised High Level Abilities -> Install revised HLAs for all classes: beta 4.36
~WILL_TO_POWER/WILL_TO_POWER.TP2~ #0 #200 // Add the Psionicist, rogue/psion: 2.6
~WILL_TO_POWER/WILL_TO_POWER.TP2~ #0 #300 // Add the Soulblade, fighter/psion: 2.6
~WILL_TO_POWER/WILL_TO_POWER.TP2~ #0 #400 // Add the Psypher, ranger/psion: 2.6
~WILL_TO_POWER/WILL_TO_POWER.TP2~ #0 #500 // Add the Cerebremancer, mage/psion: 2.6
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #50 // Move the Cavalier to the Fighter Class: 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #55 // Add the Corsair (fighter kit): 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #60 // Add the Weaponmaster (fighter kit): 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #80 // Add the Tomb Runner (fighter/thief kit): 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #85 // Add the Thug (fighter/thief kit): 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #90 // Add the Rake (thief kit) and revise the Swashbuckler: 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #96 // Add the Ninja (thief kit): 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #97 // Add the Ninja (fighter/thief kit): 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #105 // Add the Spellfilcher (mage/thief kit): 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #110 // Add the Loremaster (mage/thief kit): 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #120 // Add Regional Ranger kits: 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #125 // Add the Mage Hunter (ranger kit): 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #130 // Add the Barbarian Ranger (ranger kit): 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #151 // Move the Archer to the Fighter Class: 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #155 // Add the Elven Archer (ranger kit): 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #160 // Add the Halfling Slinger (fighter/thief kit): 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #165 // Add the Marksman (thief kit): 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #201 // Improved Rangers: 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #210 // Revised Movement Bonuses (Quickstride): 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #220 // Revised Ranger Spell Table: 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #225 // Revised Archers: 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #230 // Revised Stalker: 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #235 // Revised Beastmaster: 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #265 // Revised Monk Fists: 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #280 // Revised Backstabbing: 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #290 // Revised THAC0 Progression: 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #400 // Bard Overhaul: Multiclass Bards: 5.7
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #490 // Add the Loresinger (bard kit): 5.7
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #12 // Revised Cleric Spell Table -> Faiths & Powers Table: 0.86sd6
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Druids Use Cleric Spell Table and XP Table: 0.86sd6
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #25 // Choose a Sphere System -> nuFnP: a new sphere system (fewer spheres, more balanced, closer to PnP): 0.86sd6
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #31 // Install Cleric kits: 0.86sd6
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #33 // Install Druid kits: 0.86sd6
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #36 // Install Paladin kits -> ...for all those, PLUS Neutral/Evil/demihuman deities: 0.86sd6
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #45 // Revised Paladin Spell Table: 0.86sd6
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #75 // Alter Priests' Weapon/Armor Usability: 0.86sd6
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #80 // Apply Sphere System (REQUIRED for the sphere system to work): 0.86sd6
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #91 // Multiclass Druids: 0.86sd6
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #95 // Multiclass Cleric kits (install AFTER all other kit mods!!): 0.86sd6
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #99 // Apply FnP Multiclass Kits to NPCs: 0.86sd6

[tweak mods]
~5E_SPELLCASTING/5E_SPELLCASTING.TP2~ #0 #100 // Change ALL Casters to 5E Spellcasting: 2.5.1
~5E_SPELLCASTING/5E_SPELLCASTING.TP2~ #0 #901 // Bonus Spell Slot Items and 5E Casters -> bonuses to both memorization slots and casting slots: 2.5.1
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Change Nalia's Avatar to Thief: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #181 // Unique Containers [Miloch] -> Unique icons only: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3151 // Remove Annoying Visual Effects from Equipped Items -> Remove all of the above: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1036 // Make Cloakwood Areas Available Before Completing the Bandit Camp -> All of Cloakwood except the mines: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn [DavidW/Zed Nocear]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds [Sabre, Baldurdash, Weimer] -> Keep class restrictions: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1226 // Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time -> Eight hours: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1251 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Alora to Gullykin: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1253 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Quayle to the Nashkel Carnival: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1255 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Tiax to Beregost: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1270 // Change Cloakwood Mine Chapter End Change Trigger to Non-TotSC Behavior [plainab]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Delay High Level Abilities: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No restrictions: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2360 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Single-Classes: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2371 // Alter Dual-Class Restrictions -> Allow non-humans to dual-class: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2358 // Alter Multi-Class Restrictions -> Install options one and three (everyone can multi-class anything they can single-class): v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2552 // Alter Gnome Mage Kit/Multi-Class Options -> Generic mage multi-class, enable all kits for single-class: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2410 // Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2530 // Lightning Bolts Don't Bounce [Angel]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2540 // Speed Up de'Arnise Keep Stronghold Quests: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% learn spells: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound [Weimer]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch - Alter How Party NPCs Complain About Reputation -> NPCs can be angry about reputation but never leave [Salk]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3124 // Stop Haer'Dalis-Aerie Romance from Starting: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark [Weimer]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3175 // Disable Romances: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3196 // Alter Hostile Rest Spawns -> Increase frequency by 50%: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3230 // Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor [Icendoan/grogerson]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3276 // Recoverable Throwing Weapons [argent77] -> 75% chance to recover after a successful hit, vs. enemies only: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3280 // Give Every Class/Kit Four Weapon Slots: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3310 // Start New Games with Party AI Turned Off: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3320 // No Depreciation in Stores: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 values: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 values: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good Alignment: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 values: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 values: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil Alignment: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4110 // Give Kagain a Legal Constitution Score of 19: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4120 // Give Coran a Legal Dexterity Score of 19: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4131 // Make Dynaheir a Generalist Mage [Angel]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4133 // Make Edwin a Generalist Mage [Angel]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4140 // Don't Auto-Assign Advanced AI Scripting to Party: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4180 // Removable NPC Items: v16
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Shield Bonuses: v4beta10sd19
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #17 // Weapon Changes: v4beta10sd19
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Enchantment Doesn't Affect Speed Factor of Weapons: v4beta10sd19
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #19 // Revised Backstabbing -> More Weapons Usable for Backstabbing: v4beta10sd19
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Revised Critical Hit Aversion: v4beta10sd19
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Kensai Can Wear Bracers: v4beta10sd19
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // YARAS Yet Another Revised Armor System: v1.3.1
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #112 // Aesthetic & Enchantment Tweaks -> Replace Enchanted Equipment with Mastercraft: v1.3.1
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Functional Weapon Tweaks: v1.3.1
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // IWD Item Tweaks: v1.3.1
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // All Potions Usable by Any Class: v1.3.1
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Set Spell Weapon APR to 2: v1.3.1
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // Add Backstab Immunity to the Ring of Danger Sense: v1.3.1
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Proper Missile Deflection for the Gloves of Missile Snaring: v1.3.1
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Improve Detonating Weapons: v1.3.1
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Add Revised Barkskin to 'Skin of the Forest' Armor: v1.3.1
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1052 // Change IR's Rod of Absorption -> ...Longer Protection: v1.3.1
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1055 // Permanent Fear Protection for the Badge of the Brave: v1.3.1
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Make the Gargoyle Cloak Apply Stoneskin Instead of an AC Bonus: v1.3.1
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Make the Dwarven Thrower Hammer Usable by Non-Dwarves: v1.3.1
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Improve Azlaer's Harp and Methild's Harp: v1.3.1
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1093 // Nerf Edwin's Amulet -> Only +1 Bonus Slots AND Limited to 7th Level: v1.3.1
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Metamagic Instead of MR for Cloak of the Weave: v1.3.1
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1109 // Free 1st-level Spellcasting for Some Items: v1.3.1
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1114 // Change Rings of Wizardry -> Replace the Ring of Acuity with Evermemory: v1.3.1
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Wilson's strength doesn't stack indefinitely: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Joinable NPCs don't have null kits: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // NPCs don't go in inaccessible locations: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #90 // Wish Hardiness doesn't stack with itself: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #190 // Death Ward protects against Aec'Letec's Death Gaze: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #250 // Loosen NPC item restrictions: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #260 // Green Slime poison can be cured: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #270 // Barrityl's Bigger and Better Burden: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #280 // Allies against Bodhi are better prepared for vampires: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Map notes for BGEE quests: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #460 // Candlekeep XP boost: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #463 // Variable drow MR (core component): 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #467 // Choose base drow MR (required) -> Medium (50): 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #471 // Choose MR progression rate (required) -> No level-based change: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #475 // Choose sunlight penalties (required) -> Dazzled (-2 to hit, -2 AC versus missiles): 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #480 // Alternate Adoy's Belt: 3.0
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4 // House Tweaks: Monk Can Use Quarterstaves: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #8 // House Tweaks: Not-So-Indestructible Rats: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #9 // House Tweaks: Good-Aligned Roleplay Rewards (BG2:EE): 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #16 // House Tweaks: Hoodless Thief Avatars: 1.91
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Fix Wild Mage Items and Spells: 1.5sd1
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Free Action does not Prevent Haste or Movement Rate Bonus: 1.5sd1
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Reputation has no Effect on Store Prices: 1.5sd1
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2180 // Charisma has a stronger Effect on Store Prices: 1.5sd1
~POLYVORP/POLYVORP.TP2~ #0 #10 // Rebalanced Vorpal Weapons (affects enemies and players): v1.00
~POLYVORP/POLYVORP.TP2~ #0 #20 // Make all Dragons immune to Vorpal hits (previously some were, with default rebalancing none are): v1.00
~POISON_NO_BYPASS/SETUP-POISON_NO_BYPASS.TP2~ #0 #3 // No Weapon -> Limited Exclusions(Anti-magic, AoE, Gaze): Mirror Image or Stoneskin: 1.0
~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Give Monks a cooler Deflect Missiles ability
~ENCHANT/ENCHANT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Enchant the Missile Launchers
~SETUP-AMMOLESS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ammoless Launchers do not add their ammo's effects when using real ammo.: 1.1
~SCROLLCASTERLEVELMOD/SCROLLCASTERLEVELMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Scroll Caster Level Mod: v1
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #9110 // Mages drop spellbooks. -> 50% of mages drop spellbooks, spellbooks contain 25% of memorized spells.: TB#Tweaks, V 2.61
~EE_COSMETIC_ENHANCEMENTS/EE_COSMETIC_ENHANCEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item cosmetic enhancements: Includes new icons, projectiles, recoloring, and addition of pulse and solid glows: v1.0.0
~D5_LOWER_DC_REQ/D5_LOWER_DC_REQ.TP2~ #0 #0 // equalize stats required to dual-class

[end-of-order mods]
~EET_END/EET_END.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET end (last mod in install order) -> Standard installation: 12sd2 for mobile 2.5
~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.01
~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #100 // Category Portraits (Recommended) -> Sequenced: 1.01
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3041 // Reduce the number of Arrows of Dispelling in stores -> Stores sell a maximum of 5 Arrows of Dispelling: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3505 // Wider selection of random scrolls: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3580 // Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4052 // Decrease the rate at which reputation improves -> Reputation increases at about 1/3 the normal rate: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4115 // Thieves assign skill points in multiples of five: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4161 // Increase the price of a license to practise magic in Athkatla -> License costs 15,000 gp: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4172 // Increase the price asked by Gaelan Bayle -> Gaelan wants 80,000 gold pieces: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4230 // Delay the arrival of the "bonus merchants" in the Adventurers' Mart and the Copper Coronet: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5080 // Improved textscreens in Tales of the Sword Coast: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly smarter carrion crawlers: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8090 // Party's items are taken from them in Spellhold: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8130 // Rebalanced troll regeneration: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: v33.4
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #125 // Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #152 // PnP Fiends -> Mod-added fiends are also affected: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #155 // Further Revised Fiend Summoning: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Enhance the Bhaalpowers and standardize their casting time: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #261 // Altered XP rewards from locks, traps and scrolls -> Improved (lowered) XP rewards from locks, traps and scrolls: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #270 // Unbiased quest rewards: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #301 // Change the appearance of Valygar's armor: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #302 // Change the appearance of the Robe of Vecna: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #500 // Slightly expanded storage capacity for containers -> Use the recommended storage capacity value (999): v4.53
~COMBAT_SKILL_PROFICIENCIES/COMBAT_SKILL_PROFICIENCIES.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Proficiency System: v1.0
~COMBAT_SKILL_PROFICIENCIES/COMBAT_SKILL_PROFICIENCIES.TP2~ #0 #30 // Combat Skill Points: v1.0
~COMBAT_SKILL_PROFICIENCIES/COMBAT_SKILL_PROFICIENCIES.TP2~ #0 #70 // Fighting Style Changes: v1.0
~COMBAT_SKILL_PROFICIENCIES/COMBAT_SKILL_PROFICIENCIES.TP2~ #0 #90 // APR on Spec: v1.0
~SUBTLED_STAT_OVERHAULS/SUBTLED_STAT_OVERHAULS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Ability Score Overhaul: v1.1
~SUBTLED_STAT_OVERHAULS/SUBTLED_STAT_OVERHAULS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Stat-based Bonus Spell Slots: v1.1
~SUBTLED_STAT_OVERHAULS/SUBTLED_STAT_OVERHAULS.TP2~ #0 #122 // Stat-based Bonus Spells for 5E Casters -> bonuses only for casting slots: v1.1
~SUBTLED_STAT_OVERHAULS/SUBTLED_STAT_OVERHAULS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Full Strength for 2-Hand Weapons Only: v1.1
~SUBTLED_STAT_OVERHAULS/SUBTLED_STAT_OVERHAULS.TP2~ #0 #151 // Hit Dice Overhaul -> Generous (above-average) hit points: v1.1
~SUBTLED_STAT_OVERHAULS/SUBTLED_STAT_OVERHAULS.TP2~ #0 #160 // Saving Throw Overhaul: v1.1
~SUBTLED_STAT_OVERHAULS/SUBTLED_STAT_OVERHAULS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Slower, standardized XP Tables: v1.1
~SUBTLED_STAT_OVERHAULS/SUBTLED_STAT_OVERHAULS.TP2~ #0 #213 // No Murder XP -> kills give half XP: v1.1
~SUBTLED_STAT_OVERHAULS/SUBTLED_STAT_OVERHAULS.TP2~ #0 #223 // Choose SoD Starting XP -> 125,000: v1.1
~SUBTLED_STAT_OVERHAULS/SUBTLED_STAT_OVERHAULS.TP2~ #0 #233 // Choose SoA Starting XP -> 240,000: v1.1
~SUBTLED_STAT_OVERHAULS/SUBTLED_STAT_OVERHAULS.TP2~ #0 #252 // Magic Resistance Overhaul -> Reduce Magic Resistance: v1.1
~MAGIC_BATTLES_REVISED/MAGIC_BATTLES_REVISED.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Magic Battles: 1.9
~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #1010 // Remove dual-class flag from Imoen (warning, see Readme): 6.0
~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Remove dual-class flag from Nalia (warning, see Readme): 6.0
~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Remove dual-class flag from Anomen (warning, see Readme): 6.0
~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Remove dual-class flag from all other NPCs (warning, see Readme): 6.0
~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #2000 // NPC class/stat/kit choices: 6.0
~A7-TEXTURECONVERT/SETUP-A7-TEXTURECONVERT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Convert PVRZ files -> PVRTC 4bpp: Override files only (iOS recommended): 3.3
~DUAL_TO_KIT/SETUP-DUAL_TO_KIT.TP2~ #0 #3 // DUAL_TO_KIT_MENU -> Enable Dualing Kit to Kit(*): 0.34
~DUAL_TO_KIT/SETUP-DUAL_TO_KIT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Grant second-class Kits their Proper Proficiency Selection: 0.34
~Z_HOTFIXES/Z_HOTFIXES.TP2~ #0 #0 // fix stuff

For

Guest the_sextein
On 11/19/2023 at 9:13 AM, cccow said:

Easy enough to console back to Ulgoth's inn.

Oddly - something appears up with the dialogue when back in the Sword Coast, which was not an issue before departing. Sense that some other mod(s) may have been bumped into having a problem.

- Ajantis has stutter bug - appears to want to talk to PC. Not an issue in IWD areas but in any BG1 area I have tried thus far.

- Cannot initiate dialogue with other party members and when I remove someone, cannot now send them to inn (itself a mod) or if already out of party & waiting at inn initial dialogue is just do you want me to leave/stay.

EDIT:

It appears something to do with a reputation change upon first entering IWD - you hear that sound associated with it, and a disgruntled comment from Ajantis. After this cannot engage the party npc's in dialogue. And though no stutter, if I console to a sword Coast area at this point - there is. It is like the BG1 NPC project perhaps stops working - or freezes on Ajantis being due to comment on the rep drop, but this only results in the stutter after leaving IWD and returning to the sword coast.

When you get back to Ugloth's beard you need to make a save game and open it with EE Keeper.  Go to the global variables tab and set FC Global  IWD Variable to 5.  This will allow the quest giver to talk to you and give you a reward for your work.  Also set Party_in_icewind dale to 0 to fix your character problems.  Other than needing to teleport back to baldur's gate and switch these two variables with a save game editor, the entire icewind dale game worked great for me and since dude seems to have not worked on it for over a year or more I'm not counting on it ever being fixed.  It's a minor annoyance considering what it adds to the baldur's gate adventure in my opinion and I plan to leave Icewind dale in my regular install's of baldur's gate from now on. 

I'm gearing up for another big run and I'm looking for the latest versions of everything including the doc's integration mod.  I have not played HOW from BG2 yet but I hope to this time around.  I also have NWN in Baldur's Gate and a bunch of Lava's BG2EE mods installed for the first time.  Probably a 1000 hour playthrough lol.

Thanks for that I went back to test what you said on the old game I left at the end of IWD and it solved the issues as you say. Much preferable to just consoling there to begin with as it means you start with no equipment and thus is much more of suitable challenge.

So I have started a new EET game with this install, and have been playing at a decent clip. I was a bit worried about the overly categorical install order - I thought some of the idiosyncracies of my prior order that Jastey hated so much for inexpressible reasons :p were derived from time-worn wisdom and BWP suggestions. But, as of about 40% of the way through BGEE, I have seen almost zero bugs and I am pretty confident about this weidu.log. (Knocking on wood after writing that…) A few of my own mods showed some quirky interactions, but I fixed all that a week or two ago. Now everything is running quite smoothly.

I played the beginning of the game a bit differently than usual. Usually I take Jaheira and Khalid through Nashkel and then replace them with Minsc & Dynaheir through the Bandit Camp; that gives me exposure to the ‘canon party’ for story reasons but leaves room for others, and then I can use whatever party I want through the rest of the game. 

This time I played a fighter, and picked up J&K, then picked up Minsc and went to the Gnoll Stronghold before clearing the Nashkel Mines. This gave me more time with the full canon party - but kept me from taking on anyone else through chapter 2. The Gnoll Stronghold is absolutely overrun with strong mobs, and between that, the southwest side-quests, the Mines, and the southeast side-quests, I had hit level 4 as a fighter and dualled to druid under Jaheira’s tutelage. So far so good. After finishing up some stuff in the Beregost-Nashkel corridor, J/K/M/D all left the party. 

The problem is that a lot of NPCs are written with a very strong expectation that you will pick them up immediately, and keep them forever. Valerie disappears after you clear Nashkel, which I don’t think makes sense. I wanted to take Littlun on as my archer, but I can’t find her. Maybe she disappears after the Gnoll Stronghold is cleared? Or if you leave the Bear River map without picking her up right away? I don’t know, but it’s disappointing. I took Emily instead, even though I’ve already seen her content :undecided:

I’ve been meaning to do a run with Brandock since he has content throughout EET, and I want to take on Neera since I’ve never seen her BG2 content. Brandock is clearly meant to join before even the FAI. When he joined on he gave his “there’s an ogre in front of the cave!” speech but then immediately said “wait, you already killed the ogre?” and like four other dialogues fire right away. After that, though, he seems to be caught up, and is having interjections and quest updates as normal. (I really like his interaction with Melicamp’s quest, and that Brandock and The Calling don’t step on each others’ toes.) I respecced Brandock as a cleric/mage following Oghma. It has not caused any issues far; we’ll see if it contradicts anything in his story/dialogue.

I have the mod where Neera doesn’t do anything unless/until you talk to her, which is great. She joined up and has had no problems. 

Finally, I wanted to take Breagar into the party. I don’t love his “Smith” kit so I refashioned him as a Champion of Moradin, to have a little extra flavor. But he does not seem to like this play sequence. I avoided him before Nashkel because he kind of forces himself into your party and I didn’t have room. I brought him some untainted ore, which he liked, but then his dialogue talked about “come back in a few days, at night, and it will be finished.” But he has never talked about the thing he was working on. Some dialogue got skipped there. I picked up Drake for some Bassilus hunting, then went back to Breagar, saw the explosion, and he joined my party. I’ve had a few dialogues - he told me about how he decided to become a master smith - and he has had some nice interjections with Brandock and Imoen. But since then he has become very quiet. I’m worried something went wrong. Isn’t there supposed to be a magic appendage? Or does that come later? I’m thinking about dropping him and picking up Sirene. 

I played through the Beregost portion of Black Hearts, and it all went very well and was quite enjoyable content. The only hitch was in one of the late fights, where an NPC basically needs a Remove Curse spell, the mod specifically looks for Branwen or Yeslick or Quayle. No mod-added clerics work and no other NPCs modded to cleric work. And the only option to progress in the mod is… unpleasant. Just have a check for anyone casting Remove Curse, or something. Heck, let me cast it from a scroll. Let me buy a purpose-built cure from Thalantyr or a temple! Or even let me carry the person to a temple, like I do with that Flaming Fist deserter. Give me options. Don’t railroad me, Black Hearts! That kind of single-minded one-track writing is why I removed Heroes Thieves & Moneylenders from my mod list.

I have the Gorgon’s Eye mod installed, but I have not played any content from it, because I am a druid and I don’t think Emily/Breagar/Sirene/Brandock would be up for fun with burglary. Another time. 

So that’s where I am. I dropped Imoen with Fireface Elvenbutt and picked up Safana, again for future story reasons. I’m about to clear Firewine and Basilisk Town and the Ankheg Pit, and then head to the Cloakwood. Everyone in the party is 6th level. I want to meet Baeloth and play Black-Pits-in-Baldur’s-Gate, but don’t think I am ready. If I’m at 7th level after the Cloakwood Mines I’ll do BP then.

Edited by subtledoctor