Update on Progress 12/23?

zenblack

With the extremely successful release of BG3 and SCS being updated and going through it's hotfixing phase I was wondering what the status of this project is? I'd love to get in another run of BG2, but I can only play on EE's at this point and was really hoping this project was coming along over the last 2 years as I hate some of the engine bugs for the EE's (the movement stacking bug in particular). Not pressuring or expecting here, just would like an idea of how this is coming along.

I've been inactive for months as I worked through burnout. The good news is that the others kept working (especially Argent77, Luke, Graion, and David) while I was--there's a massive queue of pull requests to prove it.

I'm still not fully back, as I know once I start working on EEFP it's going to consume all of my time. It's why I'm working on a lot of other projects at the moment--I'm trying to clear out my to-do list so I can give EEFP my full attention.

On 12/6/2023 at 9:11 AM, CamDawg said:

I've been inactive for months as I worked through burnout. The good news is that the others kept working (especially Argent77, Luke, Graion, and David) while I was--there's a massive queue of pull requests to prove it.

Glad to here there was some progress while you were taking a break and I hope (selfishly) that you get that enthusiasm back sooner than later and your other projects go well. Thanks for the update!