Can't scroll UI for long list in Character Creation

Hi David,
I'm testing ToF Beta2.  I have installed only base BG1:EE 2.66, DLC Merger, and ToF. I have a full install of ToF, minus proficiencies and a few other rule system changes.

During character creation, when I needed to select from a list of items in the left panel -- and the list was long enough to require scrolling, in most cases there was no scroll bar and the list was truncated to the viewable space.  Note that I did see a full, scrollable list for base classes, up through "Multiclass" at the bottom.  The menus where a long list was truncated include:  Cleric deity selection, favored soul deity selection, fighter-cleric multiclass kit selection, and cleric-mage multiclass kit selection.

I can confirm that UI truncation occurred. When I change my race from human to elf, the bottom-most available deity changes because Baevar and Corellon are added to the top.  Using the arrow keys did not move the selection, and neither did the mouse scroll wheel.

WeiDU.log

Are you on Siege of Dragonspear or regular BGEE?

(It looks to me as if the SoD UI lacks scrollbars on the kit-selection screen.)

If you are on SoD, you can try hotfixing it by

- opening override/ui.menu in notepad or similar

- searching for the line 'var currentChargenKit'

- on the line immediately below it (before the }), adding

scrollbar    'GUISCRC'