It's cold outside, put a cloak on!

BigRob

Oh dear, nearly another year gone and still no Aklon. While I am not writing at anywhere near the speed I would like, there is still progress being made. I can only apologise (er, once again) for the incredibly slow pace of things.

As the end of the year approaches, however, I do have a little treat for those who still poke their noses in on occasion. A snippet from one possible resolution of the quest to find Aklon's cloak. While no blows are struck here, you might find that taking this particular tack with Drait and company doesn't quite lead to the same outcome...

And to everyone reading this, I wish you a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year for 2024!

Drait: Hells’ Teeth, we’ve been rumbled! Knives out!

PC: Wait a minute, I’m not here to fight you.

Drait: You want to parley? By every pearl in Athkatla, why should we?

PC: Because I only want that cloak there, it belongs to a friend of mine.

Drait: A cloak? You tracked us down for a cloak?

Guurb: Guurb cloak! Guurb snug!

PC: And it was very, very easy. If you’re on the run, whoever’s looking for you won’t be far behind me.

Linnea: They’re right, the guild knows this place, for all we know they’re already on the way.

Meltha: We need to go, and if that cloak cuts this short I’m all for giving it to this lot.

Guurb: Nice cloak! Guurb cloak!

Crooknose: What about Garhold an’ Blenno?

PC: What I found what I found indicates they’re both already dead. Just hand over the cloak and you can be on your way.

Drait: You know what, you make a damn good point. Guurb, give <HIMHER> the cloak.

Guurb: Aww, Guurb cloak. Guurb like.

Drait: We’ll get you a better one, and a nice horse to eat.

Guurb: Mmmm. Horseflesh. Guurb give old cloak, get new cloak later.

Crooknose: Prob’ly find a decent horseblanket an’ get a two fer one.

Drait: Wonderful. Hand the cloak over and let’s get moving, everyone. [End]

On 12/23/2023 at 2:13 AM, BigRob said:

Oh dear, nearly another year gone and still no Aklon. While I am not writing at anywhere near the speed I would like, there is still progress being made. I can only apologise (er, once again) for the incredibly slow pace of things.

What % of completion of the mod would you guesstimate is remaining?