Menu Error Invalid Token In menu - UI bug after installing SCS

Hello.  So i installed SCS Version 35.4 on a heavily modded installation of BG2EE 2.6.6.0.  Before installing SCS, the game would launch normally.  After SCS installation, I get the following "Menu Error" windows before the actual game launches:

"invalid token in menu {}] on line 17599, character 1"

"invalid token in menu [ignoreesc] on line 17628, character 2"

"invalid token in menu {}] on line 17761, character 1"

"invalid token in menu [ignoreesc] on line 17769, character 2"

"Invalid token in menu: [menu] on line 17870, character 1"

"invalid token in menu [ignoreesc] on line 17875, character 2"

"invalid token in menu {}] on line 17967, character 1"

Then the game launches.  But i noticed that I can't finish creating a character and get stuck after choosing the character's appearance.  Everything becomes grey'ed out and i gotta close the game via alt+F4.

This error did not occur on a heavily modded BG2EE installation with Version 34.3 of SCS installed.

The only UI mods I have installed are Lefreut's enhanced UI v4.6 &  EEUITweaks v4.0.4. 

I'll upload a screenshot of the character creation UI bug and my WeiDU.log.  Can anyone help me troubleshoot this please?  I suppose I could use an earlier version of SCS, but I'd like to try and fix this.

Thank you.

WeiDU.logcharcreationerror.thumb.JPG.0c4440780c73dd02ac6e5d89af7062aa.JPG

It’s almost certainly an incompatibility between the UI tweaks and SCS - as the readme hopefully notes, SCS is finicky about UI tweaks.

There will not be a short-term fix other than identifying just what the incompatibility is and avoiding it.

Probably the incompatibility on the SCS side is the new spell components.

14 hours ago, DavidW said:

It’s almost certainly an incompatibility between the UI tweaks and SCS - as the readme hopefully notes, SCS is finicky about UI tweaks.

There will not be a short-term fix other than identifying just what the incompatibility is and avoiding it.

Probably the incompatibility on the SCS side is the new spell components.

Thank you for responding and accurately finding the incompatibility.  I experimented a bit and concluded that these two SCS components "Add 9 new arcane spells" & "add 6 new divine spells" seem to not play nice with EEUITweaks and/or Lefreut's enhanced UI.  Not installing those two SCS components will prevent the Menu Errors mentioned in the initial post from occurring.

Thanks again!