What happens to Imoen if I skip SoD ?

When using eet of course otherwise there's no point asking.

In this case do we get back our current imoen at the start of bg2 ? If that's the case it means I have to multi-class her by myself...
And if not skipping then I guess in this case the multiclass part is integrated in SoD... I guess it would be worth asking if having imoen 4 ever affects her multiclass status here too or not, but let's see this 1st part for now...

I am not sure for now if I'll skip SoD for now, but getting some information because mutliclassing her requires a lot of time and a lot of preparation !

If I 'm remember well, in an EET game if you didn't dual class (and not multiclass) in BGEE she will still be a pure thief at the start of SoA

Don't think SoD changes anything there, unless you use Imoen 4  ever to be able to play with her in the party in SoD and dual class her. 

7 minutes ago, Trouveur80 said:

If I 'm remember well, in an EET game if you didn't dual class (and not multiclass) in BGEE she will still be a pure thief at the start of SoA

Don't think SoD changes anything there, unless you use Imoen 4  ever to be able to play with her in the party in SoD and dual class her. 

Since you see her taking some training in magic during SoD it should make a difference...

Ok, I'll assume I'll have to take care of this by myself then, thanks !

On 1/4/2024 at 1:20 PM, zelurker said:

I'll assume I'll have to take care of this by myself then

Late reply: yes, EndlessBg1 does not do anything to Imoen's class. If you are playing EET, you get "your" Imoen back at the beginning of BGII.