[v35.8] Error Installing Bard Songs from IWD on BG1EE (w/SoD) [UPDATE: Incompatibility with Artisan's Aura NPC]

Hi David, I've unfortunately encountered another installation error, this time with 35.8, also on BG1EE w/ SoD.  The error language is below, and the relevant Weidu log is attached.  

ERROR Installing [Include bard songs from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition], rolling back to previous state
Will uninstall  98 files for [STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2] component 1520.
Uninstalled     98 files for [STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2] component 1520.
ERROR: Sys_error("override/lu*.2da: Invalid argument")
Please make a backup of the file: SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG and look for support at: For help troubleshooting installation problems, go to the Sword Coast Stratagems forum at gibberlings3.net.
Using Language [English]

WeiDU.log

I've done some further digging on this, and the issue appears to be an incompatibility with the Artisan's Aura NPC mod.  The error message indicates that the Bard Songs component cannot patch the file "luabbr.2da." I did a fresh install with just the Aura NPC mod and the bard songs component from SCS and that reproduced the error.  

I don't know if David will be interested in fixing this, or leaving it to the Artisan to figure out, but I've attached the file from the Aura NPC mod that appears to be causing the issue. 

luabbr.2da

That is odd considering I used today's update as well.  The steps to reproduce my error (using today's Aura update as well as SCS 35.8) on a BG1EE w/ SoD installation are simply:

- DLC Merger
- Aura (selecting the default Articifer/Thief kit and default portrait options)
- IWD Bard Songs component from SCS 35.8