Ammo Stacks 40

I've seen this nowhere, but I can't get it to work, even in a completely new install (on BGEE/SoD or BG2EE). I know I can separate the stacks myself, but everytime I see this tweak, I'm tempted, and it never works for me. Increasing to 120 works, but 40 gives me 80 everytime.

This component modifies stack size only if the chosen size is greater than the original size. Ammo stack size in vanilla EE games is already 80, so setting it to 40 or 80 doesn't change anything.

Component description in the readme is somewhat vague in this respect, as the only hint can be found in the component name.

I will also state that the original BG1 game, the stack size was 20 arrows, and the Tweaks can be installed on it so... 40 in that case is helpful(at leat arguable).

And no. Nobody reads the readme's.

I did check the readme, but, yeah,  I didn't understand this *at all*, lost in translation I guess! 80 seems like a lot to me, that's too bad, but thanks for the explanation :D