House of the Moon rakshasas

It's in Suldanesselar. And the only way you'll get illusionary rakshasas is if one of them casts a clone spell.

Clones get clones of the equipment of the creatures they copy. Droppable equipment becomes undroppable. Undroppable equipment vanishes. And immunities like the rakshasa immunity to low-level spells are provided by undroppable items. So clones of rakshasas don't get that protection. Vanilla game mechanics, nothing to see here.

This can be seen even in vanilla; there's one group of rakshasa fighting against elven mages that all cast Mislead.

I wasn't aware those illusions are created by other Rakshasas, since they are already present by the time you approach the group fighting the elves. I assumed they spawned on their own - I think it is Elhan who mentions that there are illusions in the city? 

In any case, what I meant is that if illusions act real in all regards, to the point that the wounds they "cause" are real, then maybe it would be fitting that they possess this characteristic of resisting those spell levels as well, as a minor suggestion. 

And something else, totally unrelated, but it's around the same area: Irenicus started the battle at the Tree of Life at 50% hp, around 85/170. I cannot recall if that was the case in the unmodded game. 

Edited by gatperdut