SFO Warnings 35.9

Exactly the same thing happend to me.

Is there somwhere out there in the Universe someone who is actually playing the game with SCS35.9 installed (I mean all components installed). If it is not the miracle and there somewhere is somemone like that, can you be a bro and post your weidu log. PLEASE !!!!!

I am playing with 35.9 and I did not get any SFO warnings in my installation.  Here is my Weidu log. It is a fairly minimal installation since I like to keep things fairly close to vanilla with the main exceptions being BGQE, BG1NPC and SCS.  

[EDIT: I did not install the innate sequencers component because that apparently is bugged according to another post on this forum.  Also, as I noted in another thread, I seem to be getting a lot fewer random scrolls than I usually get with this installation, although it's impossible to verify that since I am getting some scrolls]

WeiDU.log

Edited by Delior
13 hours ago, InKal said:

Is there somwhere out there in the Universe someone who is actually playing the game with SCS35.9 installed (I mean all components installed).

I do an install check of SCS on unmodded BG2EE before any release. (I do BGEE, SoD, EET and IWDEE sometimes, but not always.) If there are install failures or warnings, it's either compatibility with other mods or because the choice to not install some component causes problems later down the line. (It's combinatorically impossible for me to test all possible combinations of SCS components.)

In Morpheus's case, I suspect (but haven't checked) that the mage/priest spell selection code didn't anticipate the possibility that the player has the new SCS spells installed but not the IWD spells.