[35.10] Carsa on a dialogue loop

Thanks for the bug report.

FYI: you can also avoid killing Carsa by using any other effect that confuses or immobilizes her or knocks her unconscious, though I don't know if this bug recurs for those routes too. 

After using Charm on Carsa and unleashed (and killed) Kahrk, my journal was updated with the final/last entry for "Madwoman of the Firewine Bridge" in the "Finished Quests" section:

The Madwoman of Firewine Bridge

I managed to obtain the jar from Carsa, and to defeat Kahrk, the mighty Ogre Mage contained in it. I've advised Carsa to make for Gullykin, and given her some supplies - I think she will be alright now.

However, the previous two entries for the "Madwoman of the Firewine Bridge" were NOT deleted/removed upon quest completion:

I have encountered a crazy women wandering the wilderness near Firewine Bridge. She seems obsessed with someone whispering - or screaming - at her.

Carsa's madness seems connected to some jar that she and her companions - now dead - found in the Firewine ruins. But she refuses to give up the jar

So, when I opened and read the journal, and clicked on/expanded/opened the "Madwoman of the Firewine Bridge" entry in the "Finished Quests" section, the previous entries also opened/popped/showed up in the "Current Quests" section, (which caused a minor visual glitch in the journal.)

I used EE Keeper to check journal entries. All the other quests and entries removed their older/previous entries upon quest completions, and therefore did not cause the same visual glitch in the journal.  "The Madwoman of Firewine Bridge" did not remove the older entries when closing the quest.

Edited by ktchong