I cant start a new Game with SCS V. 35.10 on Classic BG2

Hello, guys. It was time to do another BG2 Megamod run. So I tested which mods work and which do not and so it happened

that I installed the Fixpack and then SCS and suddenly I was not able to start a new game anymore. I still could start the game and get to the 

menu but when I click new game the game crashes with only a minimum of loading. The culprit is definitely SCS as I tested right after Fixpack and everything was fine.

Tried to post the Stratagems.debug too but the the size of it is insane, am I doing something wrong? Its like 4xxx pages.

WeiDU.log

8 hours ago, Kyros said:

Tried to post the Stratagems.debug too but the the size of it is insane, am I doing something wrong? Its like 4xxx pages.

You can archive the locally made text files like the .debug, (.log's and other files) files and they become manageable, for example your .log becomes a 2.08kb's if you put it into a .zip... so this should be a problem. And there are free sites that you can post .zips too... yes, a text file is just badly coded punch of letters... but it normall needs to take a lot of coding stuff in mind to keep it consistent... but for usage, it's "badly coded".

Edited by Jarno Mikkola

Ok, well that's unfortunate. And you have the same SCS setup than me? I did a batch install and therefore I dont know what component is causing this, but theoretically I could install every component and check afterwards whether game works or not. But that's tedious...I installed meanwhile on my 2.6 EE install and it worked fine. So Yeah, if I get arround that not so fun procedure, I can fingerpoint exactly what the problem is.

3 hours ago, Kyros said:

Ok, well that's unfortunate. And you have the same SCS setup than me?

I didn't check - this is on a clean full install, choosing the first option on any multiple-option install.

If I had to guess, my guess would be that it's an engine-level problem where something in your setup doesn't like ToBEx. But it could also be some odd combination of component options. Sorry not to be more help.

No worries, thanks anyway and for your great mod.

For what it's worth, I didn't use TobEx, it was just a quick test install to see how the new SCS works (last one I used was SCS 1+2 V. 21), 

so fixpack + SCS. Since no one else has the same problem, I am wondering if there is something wrong on my end.

Anyway, will post if there are news.