Paladin innates being deleted

Posted (edited)

With the latest 35.15, paladin innates cannot be selected (some added by the iwidification component) because the innate button is greyed out (innates deleted? some other cause? do not know). Tested on a new game, starting in candlekeep EET. I am pretty sure this is scs fault as I had a test run before installing scs (minus the iwd spells) and everything was fine. Weidu log attached. No AI components installed at this point.

weidu.log

Edited by grodrigues
missing words
Posted (edited)

Let me narrow the problem a little more, as it may help. If I start a new game and import a paladin generated from before installing SCS, it comes with its innates, but if I start a new game and generate a paladin, it comes with no innates. Even more precisely: a newly created true class paladin does come with Lay on Hands but not with the innates added by idwidification, while a newly created undead hunter comes with nothing.

Also fwiw, I get the error (triggered once npc customization is installed) every time I start the game:

[String "M_DW_LDD.lua"]: 21: attempt to index field 'imoen' (a nil value)

but it does not seem to cause any visible problem -- but in fairness I have not tested it beyond starting a new game.

Edited by grodrigues
Some more info

That string bug can be hotfixed before install by dropping the attached file into stratagems/leveller, or after install by opening override/m_dw_lvd.lua in Notepad or similar and deleting the line 'dwLevellerDualClass['imoen'].final_xp=90000'. I'm investigating the paladin thing.

leveller_2.tpa

Also, if it helps: latest version of Lefreut's UI had a bug in one component so I dropped it from my install order, but the problem persists, so it is not an incompatibility with it. The same with the worldmap mod, which I dropped, not because of any bug, but because I had no use for it.