I don't know how to install mods. Could someone help me?

Posted (edited)

Mac Weidu Launcher isn't opening.  It gives me some message about translocation and then closes.  My Mac was made in 2019, and has a 1.4 GH Intel Quad Core processor, and Intel Iris Plus graphics card, 8 GB RAM, and Ventura 13.4.  Is this not enough for Mac Weidu?  

Edited by ClassicalPianist999
more info
4 minutes ago, ClassicalPianist999 said:

One more thing: do I need to install the mods into BGEE, SOD and BG2EE separately?  I just want to make sure I'm doing this right.

BGEE and SoD are installed as one game. The DLC Merger ensures that both campaigns can be properly modded.

BG2EE is a separate game and has to be modded separately.

6 hours ago, ClassicalPianist999 said:

So I've gathered that you have to install the Weidu mod before any of the other mods.  Is that correct?

No, weidu is not a mod, but a way to distribute and install the mods. 

All mods already come with a weidu installer integrated. 

Well, in PC's the "weidu" is actually, the weidu.exe just renamed as setup-modname.exe, so that it takes orders from the setup-modname.tp2 file and a small library of self excecuting commands it was build from. The .tp2 -file, itself is a command-line input -file that gives orders to the ordered file(.exe).  On mac's, weidu just a mac compiled similar thing. .. basically.