Sorcerer's Place Collection

CamDawg

Hi!

I just downloaded this mod, but I experince some problems with the BladeMaster.

When it comes to choosing his weapon proficencies, I'm able to assign only one point to each proficency (also axes, maces,...) and fighting style.

All other aspects of the mod that I installed are working fine I think.

Right now i have quite a lot mods installed, but it is only this kit, that's making problems.

Aksl

I started playing with the Arcane Fist class and noticed that you can't kill anybody. The most you can do with your fists is knock them unconscious. You have to let one of your companions kill the enemy for you. Is there a way to fix this so the Arcane Fist can kill an opponent?

I am unable to replicate this bug--starting a new game, I was able to kill opponents at levels 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, and 16--all the various versions of the Arcane Fist's fists. Is this happening at any particular level or against a particular enemy?

It's happening at all levels. Not only can I not kill anybody but I can't hurt any enemy that requires a magical weapon to hit. I have the Imoen Romance installed if that makes a difference.

I was wondering about the status of the items in the pack. Last time I installed the SP collection they were very buggy (bads descriptions, faulty icons etc)

Btw I've also experienced (ages ago) the Arcane Fist not being able to kill, needless to say say I soon quit using it

Again, I'm unable to replicate the issue--is there anything that may be influencing their behavior, i.e. mods, no patches, not latest version, etc.?

The items have undergone significant revision through the versions, as originally they were pretty bad. I've fixed everything that has been reported, though if someone spots additional issues I'll continue to fix them.

Hi,Cam!

I have installed SP collection and created an Archer of Sylvanus and I wonder if it's normal that I can not spend any point in any of the weapons styles.

All the other druidic kits let me choose between all four different styles of fight. The Archer of Sylvanus can use only the club as melee so I understand the denial of the "Two handed weapon style" and the "Two weapons style". But why not "Weapon and Shield" style (druid should be allowed buclklers, I think) ? But mostly why not "Single Weapon style" ?

Thanks for your help! ;)

Hm...Cam...I'd see a bit out of role to let the Archer of Sylvanus weild two melee weapons. One of his characteristics is to be weak in melee (-1 to THAC0) making him extremely limited in melee weapons usage and skill. I'd just not grant any proficency in two weapons styles nor (of course) two handed weapons.

To say the truth, I would not even give any proficency at Weapon&Shield.

The only style that, in my opinon, suits such particular class is the Single Weapon Style because it seems the only style really in line with this class.

Cheers,

Salk

Hm...Cam...I'd see a bit out of role to let the Archer of Sylvanus weild two melee weapons. One of his characteristics is to be weak in melee (-1 to THAC0) making him extremely limited in melee weapons usage and skill. I'd just not grant any proficency in two weapons styles nor (of course) two handed weapons.

To say the truth, I would not even give any proficency at Weapon&Shield.

The only style that, in my opinon, suits such particular class is the Single Weapon Style because it seems the only style really in line with this class.

Cheers,

Salk

I can see restricting them from Sword and Shield and from Two-Weapon Style, but why is Single Weapon Style more suited to an archer than Two-Handed Weapon Style, now?

I can see restricting them from Sword and Shield and from Two-Weapon Style, but why is Single Weapon Style more suited to an archer than Two-Handed Weapon Style, now?

Actually, in my opinion, due to this class' peculiar melee weapons background, the styles that should be allowed would be either only Single Weapon or perhaps Single Weapon and Weapon&Shield.

You wonder why Two handed weapons do not suit this class ? Simply because the Archer of Sylvanus can only use a club as melee weapon! And a club is a one handed weapon. What's the point of allowing such style then ?

Also, about the two weapon fighting, I think that the nature of this class shouldnt at all allow two weapons fighting style. This is because such class is especially unfit to melee combat. And weilding two weapons makes me think that there is too much skill and proficiency allowed in Melee fighting.

Cheers

Archers can put points into the weapon styles, and the same argument against their melee ability can be made. With that precedent set, I don't think it's appropriate to dictate to players that they must play a kit in a certain fashion; the only reason for dropping 2H Weapon style is that there is no weapon usable by the kit to which it applies. I think a player that tries to build a dual-wielding Archer of Sylvanus is already going to have a rough go of it.

Archived