Glacious?

CamDawg

now the fan fiction seriously implies that de'arnise hold is a pivotal delainey mod quest, with many important things happening in the mod...

one of the things that really bothered me was these days i inevitably do not kill glacious, but charm him with the ring of human influence...then use a spell triggered dispell magic to restore him...(couldn't get the rest trick to work) but when i restore him, he just say's his thing, gives me the flail head, and takes off...i would have thought nalia, and possibly delainey would have a lot of stuff to say...

i mean what a thing for a hired sword to happen to him??? its not his fault for being dire charmed, but the blow to his self esteem must be very hard for him to deal with...and his loss in reputation...i mean sure, mercenaries do get charmed, and in a world of magic where a fighter is disabled by magic its an occupational hazard, but it must affect his career in the future...like a security guard who lets the bank get robbed, it may not be his fault, but its got to be hard...just throwing some ideas out..

i'd love to see more stuff about glacious, and definately more dialog...

ps.  cam, did you try out that suggestion for using the ring of earth control or charm animal we both read on the baldurdash forum??? sounds interesting...  :D

I've tried the Ring of Earth Control, but it seems like he always saves. I usually just go with RoHI or a straight charm-and-rest. I need to read the next ISC chapter as I'm falling behind.

The fan fiction is going to directly translate into the mod.

Or not.

One of those two.

Or something in between. :D

I've tried the Ring of Earth Control, but it seems like he always saves. I usually just go with RoHI or a straight charm-and-rest. I need to read the next ISC chapter as I'm falling behind.

The fan fiction is going to directly translate into the mod.

Or not.

One of those two.

Or something in between. :D

thank you for clarifying the matter... :D:D:D

hmm...possibly an aerie spell sequenced charm animals???

or malison, then try with multiple attempts with ring of earth control???

stick ring in gem bag, and its instantly recharged... :D

At this exact moment, I don't know what I shall do to poor Glacius.  Things in the fanfiction won't necessarily translate into things in the module.  

Heh, some people (having seen some of the other material) see a slight difference in behavior in the Del in ISC, and the Del in the module, and this was partially deliberate for some aspects, and unintended in others.

Archived