After Ascension ?

Thanks Grim! Then it follows the general rule...Don't know why but I have read somewhere (can't remember where) that it should be installed after Ascension. Is it possible ?

Thanks Grim! Then it follows the general rule...Don't know why but I have read somewhere (can't remember where) that it should be installed after Ascension. Is it possible ?

Is it possible? Err... you're just saying exactly what I just said. Kivan (NPC) goes after Ascension (Quest). Yes, it's possible, because its right.

I don't know if there is any specific reason why it should be after Ascension in particular but it does follow the general rule of thumb, to my knowledge.

Thanks, Domi!

As you can see, I thought it's time for me to play one time with BG1NPC Project and this other Mod of yours to experience a deeper involvement in the game just like you told me months ago at Black Wyrm Lair (perhaps you remember).

Thanks again for that old advice of yours! :p

I hope you are enjoying your run through the game. It's always fun to try something new even for a short bit. Am myself guilty of playing KOTOR instead of modding lately :p

Now I remember!

It was not Ascension but Refinements!! In the Read me it specifically mentions that Kivan of Shilmista should be installed AFTER Refinements.

Can you perhaps tell me why and if such recommendations no longer is valid for the newest version of the Mod ?

Also one question: I thought to play on BGT-WeiDu both BG1 NPC project and Kivan and Deheriana. Do you recommend to ditch Kivan before transition to SoA because there is the risk I would end up with two Kivans ? :p

Thanks! :p

It should be perfectly compatible with the Refinments. The reason this recommendation was made, was because I wanted to add a bit of extra content to Deheriana's ressurection/restoration cycle if PC was a Sword Angel - a kit introduced by the Refinments. I still never got to it, unfortunately, so at present it does not really matter.

You will need to ask BGT creators, if Kivan is one of the "transferables" under BGT. If yes, I think it is better to kick him out or you'll risk two Kivans. Obviously, the more Kivans, the merrier for a fangirl like me, but I doubt that anyone else shares this attitude. I guess, I will need to do something about it at some point either, but I am not a BGT client, so that complicates matters.

Archived