TOB Trouble (sigh...)

Guest Guest

~You look tired, <CHARNAME>. Rest awhile, the day ahead is likely to prove difficult.~ //At Rest

~(You wake, to your surprise, in Kivan's arms. ~ // Follow up to previous 1

~(Kivan looks at your fingers weaved together. // Follow up to previous 2

~(By your cheek lay wildflowers)~ // At waking

I didn't get these romance talks but the rest I did. He also had that romance talk near the end when you go down the fountain. Do I need to get these so Kivan continues in TOB?

I didn't get these romance talks but the rest I did. He also had that romance talk near the end when you go down the fountain. Do I need to get these so Kivan continues in TOB?

You do have ToB installed? There'd been that old annoying bug when the install skipped over ToB files. Try rerunning the mod and see if it shows

It's been a while since I set it up... Did you get Kivan saying that there is new love and life etc to live in the Nine Hells? I think that somewhere there I set a variable that records that Kivan's romance ran to its end in SoA (no, the other at rest talks are not a paramount). It's something like P#KivanComplete

Off hand, just try to set:

"P#KivanFRTOBStartRomance","GLOBAL",1

"P#KivanRomanceActive","GLOBAL",2

"P#KivanRomanceInactive","GLOBAL",0 (ie does not exist)

P#KiLOTOBTalk","GLOBAL",1

P#KiLOTOBTalkTime","GLOBAL",1

see if he initiates the first talk right away.

Guest Guest

You do have ToB installed? There'd been that old annoying bug when the install skipped over ToB files. Try rerunning the mod and see if it shows

It's been a while since I set it up... Did you get Kivan saying that there is new love and life etc to live in the Nine Hells? I think that somewhere there I set a variable that records that Kivan's romance ran to its end in SoA (no, the other at rest talks are not a paramount). It's something like P#KivanComplete

Off hand, just try to set:

"P#KivanFRTOBStartRomance","GLOBAL",1

"P#KivanRomanceActive","GLOBAL",2

"P#KivanRomanceInactive","GLOBAL",0 (ie does not exist)

P#KiLOTOBTalk","GLOBAL",1

P#KiLOTOBTalkTime","GLOBAL",1

see if he initiates the first talk right away.

Hehe yeah I do have TOB installed. I will try adding those lines of command seeing as they do not excist in my game of TOB.

In hell he says this:

http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gcs01ha4.jpg

Guest Storm

Ok, I added the lines and it works now. Though I really do wonder why it didn't go automatically and wonder if it will bug my game up later. Its so annoying to replay it from the start if it bugs up heh.

Any ideas on why it didn't go own its own?

Not sure, truly, because I have not had problems with transfer in testing. If you could send me the saved game before going into ToB I can check it out. :) No, I doubt that anything will get bugged after you reset the variables. I don't do rechecks really, just let the romance run from that point on freely.

Storm, I replayed from your save, and all the globals re-set themselves correctly upon transfer. The only difference between our installs is that I do not have Kelsey; check in your game, if by any chance J#KelseyRomanceActive got reset to 2 by kelsey's scripts once you moved to ToB? That's the only thing I can think of.

Archived