The project page

Well, I still have a few bugs that are bugs with this version. Plus there was that unresolved issue with Cernd and Deheriana, that I have not heard on back. Once I have a version that does not generate the bugs (as opposite to feedback and requests) I'd call it final. I *am* commited to fixing it, I am just enthusiastic about something else atm, once it passes, I'll try to update Kivan.

Well, I still have a few bugs that are bugs with this version. Plus there was that unresolved issue with Cernd and Deheriana, that I have not heard on back. Once I have a version that does not generate the bugs (as opposite to feedback and requests) I'd call it final. I *am* commited to fixing it, I am just enthusiastic about something else atm, once it passes, I'll try to update Kivan.

Hm? I had Cernd and Deheriana. Still do in my current ToB slog... was something supposed to happen... er, not happen? They were fine, had rather interesting little chats and everything.

'Tis good to hear. I had a bug report that Cernd did a stutter bug after taking Deheriana in, but have not seen anything vile in the scripts. So, I am still waiting for someone to come forward with that and send me a saved game, to see what's up.

Archived