Anyone else having this problem with the restored loadscreen?

Guest Guest

Along with issues raised previously, for the life of me I cannot get BGTweaks' version of the restored logo loadscreen to work.

Is anyone else having problems with this component? Yes, i have version 2.

These are the components from BG tweaks I have installed:

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #80 // Restore SoA Load Screen Logo (ToB Only)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Reveal Wilderness Areas Before Chapter Six

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Allow Thieving and Stealth in Heavy Armor

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Alter Item Descriptions for 'Stealth and Thieving Abilities in Heavy Armor' Component

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Allow Arcane Spellcasting in Heavy Armor

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2130 // Alter Item Descriptions for 'Allow Arcane Spellcasting in Armor' Component

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2150 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> P&P Restrictions

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grand Mastery (Baldurdash)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Higher HP on Level Up -> NWN Style

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3179 // Romance Cheats -> No Racial Requirements for Romance

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Staffs, Clubs, and Slings (Icelus)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning

Pfeh, used a workaround by manually removing the loadcntr bam file from override, but I don't understand why this isn't working for me. Worked fine with G3Tweaks, eventually tried going back and forth between G3tweaks and BGtweaks and confirmed it works fine everytime with G3tweaks but not BGtweaks. Now G3 tweaks is not available so atm I have to jeryrig this manually.

Don't know if he (assuming it is a he--if not, my apologies) did, but I am absolutely positive I did not, and I'm having the same problem.

I hadn't posted initially because someone else already had, and I hate always sitting there going "me, too," but if it helps you get to the bottom of the problem, then:

Yes, Restored Loadscreen doesn't work on my install, either, and I definitely do not have a biffed override.

Archived