Martial Arts Moves

Bri

I just wanted to ask the females on this board, out of curiosity, for the Low Blow, does it hurt that much when girls are hit, errr, down there? I mean, I've heard that it seriously hurts for girls when they're hit on the breats, but I've never heard of a girl taken out of commission from a low blow that would send me singing soprono, if ya know what I mean :D. Anyhow, I was just curious.

In addition, doing a split before hitting someone in the groin seems like a move some sexy female kung-fu fighter would do (and not too sporting a kung-fu fighter either), but I couldn't ever pull that off, especially when a kneecap to the groin works just as well :thumbsup:. Besides, splits are infinately better suited to the female anatomy, it must be admitted.

You might want to add in some defensive measures as well:

"Iron Shirt stance"

Focuses the ki to give a temporary burst of protection at the cost of ability to move.

Reduce all damage by 5, -3 AC, and cannot move for 3 rounds

"Driver Punch"

A powerful, full-body punch that unfortunately lowers defense.

Only one attack this round, it does 5 extra damage, -2 AC this round.

Iron shirt might be a good way to go if you're surrounded by (relatively) weaker opponents, as the -5 all damage could buy you time. I don't think Driver Punch is all that imaginative but we MUST have some low-level abilities.

Besides, splits are infinately better suited to the female anatomy, it must be admitted.

You just have to be able to prevent yourself from hitting the ground too hard. :thumbsup:

But yes, a few defensive moves among all the low blows and head kicks would round things out nicely. I think also that I'll make any of these additional moves available to all monks and I'll very much try to keep them as interesting/utility moves rather than high level powers.

I just wanted to ask the females on this board, out of curiosity, for the Low Blow, does it hurt that much when girls are hit, errr, down there?

From what I gather, definately not. It can be quite painfull though, since the pubic bone doesn't have much padding over it, and the area is sensitive. I haven't taken too many blows to the chest, but I recall it hurts a lot. In the fencing sport, females wear a protective cup on each breast, much like the protective sportswear for men.

I'm not sure which part of the female body is the most painful to be struck. Not about to experiment, either :thumbsup: But I think it's safe to say males can be delt the most pain in a single blow.

I just wanted to ask the females on this board, out of curiosity, for the Low Blow, does it hurt that much when girls are hit, errr, down there?

Yes!! As a frequent horse rider in the past, I can attest to the painful (and stunning) effects of the saddle pommel combined with gravity.

In addition, doing a split before hitting someone in the groin seems like a move some sexy female kung-fu fighter would do (and not too sporting a kung-fu fighter either), but I couldn't ever pull that off, especially when a kneecap to the groin works just as well  :thumbsup:.  Besides, splits are infinately better suited to the female anatomy, it must be admitted.

I don't think doing the splits would be a good move for anyone, regardless of gender. First, you're making your legs useless, so you can only attack with your arms. You're also greatly limiting your mobility--down to almost zero. That means that your opponent only has to worry about a few types of attacks. A blow to the groin would be the most obvious.

Second, without your legs you won't have much power in the attack. That makes it easier to parry, and less effective if it does hit. Granted, you don't need much power to do a groin strike, but it won't be as effective as a normal blow. That brings me to point 3:

What happens after the attack? Say the blow lands. You've hit your opponent, but probably not hard enough to incapacitate. If your opponent blocks the attack, you've gained nothing and placed yourself in a poor position. You can't move much until you get your legs back into play, which gives your opponent time to launch all kinds of attacks at you. I'd rather be flat on the ground than doing the splits.

Archived