Is there a Mac version of DLTCEP?

EiriktheScald

NI is the better editor anyways, although admittedly it has a somewhat steeper learning curve.

FYI: to be able to edit certain files (like .gam IIRC) properly with NI you'll need to add files named baldur.exe and bgconfig.exe (they can be 0 kb files, only the name matters) to your BG II base directory.

NI is the better editor anyways, although admittedly it has a somewhat steeper learning curve.
Though DLTCEP does a better job of handling .ITMs and .BAMs imo. I only see 2 BAMs per ITM in NI (inventory 1 and ground) and all 4 in DLTCEP (inventory 1, 2, ground and description).
Are '.tbg' files now passé?
I think so - you might ask on TeamBG. I just noticed you can import .tbg files into DLTCEP though.

@ Miloch: Eirik's sword on its way to you.
Got it - will look at it next.

Edit: Looks good. Except you might want to correct typo from 2d40 damage to 2d4 ;). Also it appears to be breakable, which I assume you don't want (just remove the spell effect). All those protective runes for nothing! :D

Also, I was looking for something else but came by a post that indicates it may be possible to get DLTCEP working on a Mac.

Archived