Banter is gone

Downs Duck

@cmorgan: Downs Duck is playing on a Tutu install, not a BGT install. Just a FYI.

This means that I am not sure the Jaheira quest bug will bite him, because that seems to be more of a BGT thing, isn't it?

The Eldoth bug, on the other hand...

That reminds me: I should weidu his J and see if the area check trigger made it into the right state this time.

Cool! Sir BillyBob is the SoBH mod author, and the dude who took on BG1 NPC-BGT v11. He is the guy I got the idea for multi-platform installers from, as he was playing with the idea for SoBH (I think)... so he is the right person to get back to if we find out it isn't working on Tutu.

To tell you the truth, this is a question for Miloch. He is the point person looking at SoBH compatibility. I know that it as listed as a warning because of both install and worldmap issues, and I know Sir BillyBob is an experienced modder who will fix stuff if it is broken - the problem is that RL has pushed his time all to heck. I say this so that if you take the question over to SHS, it may be a bit of time before he can get back to you :p

(BTW, Downs Duck, if you are in the middle of install and can wait for a few minutes, I could PM you the link to a version with a corrected Jaheira Quest and a noumber of other fixes in place. If you would like that, please PM me).

Finished a new install right now.

EDIT: Posted about this here: http://forums.spellholdstudios.net/index.p...mp;#entry280368

It is kind of unusual for threads to be closed/locked just because a question was answered. After all, somebody else might have the same question, and be more comfortable appending an existing thread than starting a new one. You'd be surprised how many people don't want to start a new thread.

AFAIK, cmorgan and CamDawg moderate this particular project forum, so you'd ask them, if you felt strongly about it.

That's probably best with a general chat forum, but G3 serves a particular interest base. The same questions arise with startling regularity.

Thanks for asking the questions you did, because you may make life easier for someone else.

Archived