Spelling errors, typos, and grammatical catastrophes

berelinde

Keeping you busy...

B!GUSTAV.d

SAY ~I, my good <SIRMAAM>, am the buttler.

Is that intentional? It might be, but I'd suggest butler if not. :)

GusDeny:

as if you were born to priviledge

privilege

B!Quest.d

/* PC has asked Gavin to forget about the Bassilus quest */

Have you reconsidered your decision not to go.~

Question mark here?

I've finally wrestled my BG1 cds back from my brother in law and I am thoroughly enjoying Gavin. It's a fantastic mod Berelinde!! ;)

Just noticed some typos though,

2nd Lovetalk (forgive me for distracting you etc.)

Gavin - It is very reassuring to hear that you act out of a desire to help others,.........and one you give considerable thougt. (thought)

One of the early player initiated flirts went like this,

*Touch Gavin's hand*

Gavin - *Gavin's cheeks redden.*

Gavin - Do you need anything?

NO VALID REPLIES OR LINKS

(Strangely though it mainly seemed to happen somewhat intermittently and seemed to settle down in the later early flirts. If that makes sense.)

Middle player initiated flirts and while underground (Nashkel mines)

*Kiss Gavin's lips*

Gavin - *You decide to take advantage of Gavin's proximity by planting a quick kiss on his lips. He jumps backward hastily, flining his hammer.....etc. (flinging)

Middle player initiated flirts and while above ground

*Kiss Gavin's lips*

Gavin - You attempt to give Gavin a quick kiss on his lips, but he moves forward, making your mouths collide painfully. When you part, Gavin's lip is bleeding, and yours feels swolen. (swollen)

(my fighter/mage doesn't know her own strength! ;) )

and another player initiated kiss flirt,

Gavin - *Gavin's arms encircle you and he melts into your kiss. etc.

Gavin - Excuse me....I just need a moment to collect myslef (myself)

Player initiated aching feet flirt where Gavin washes Charname's feet with lavender soap,

Gavin - If you wouldn't mind extending the break a bit, you should probalby (probably)

Gavin and Jaheira banter (one she initiates, I think) where Jaheira accuses Gavin of being somewhat dishonest.

Gavin - It's perfectly understanable, Jaheira. (understandable)

Got em. It was funny. Some of them made him sound like Ricky Riccardo!

"Its unnerstannable, Lucy!"

Thanks for providing the context and the exact way the word was spelled incorrectly. It enabled me to fix the mistakes in about 5 minutes, rather than hunting through text for a few hours.

Much thanks, for that!

Got em. It was funny. Some of them made him sound like Ricky Riccardo!

"Its unnerstannable, Lucy!"

Heh ;)

Thanks for providing the context and the exact way the word was spelled incorrectly. It enabled me to fix the mistakes in about 5 minutes, rather than hunting through text for a few hours.

Much thanks, for that!

My pleasure!

On that note, more typos follow,

One of the PC initiated leg armour adjusting flirts,

Gavin - Would you help me straighten it, love? Oh second though, maybe I'd better do it myself.

(On second thought ?)

One of the Gavin initiated, random, flirts (post proposal acceptance, sleeping with etc.)

Gavin - *Gavin does not speak, but his eyes follow your every movement. His breath catches, an he sighs, smiling.*

(and, here maybe? )

The special outside, post laundry, Gavin bathing, peepingtina ;) , lovetalk (with my elven pc being very bold and larcenous)

Gavin - Charname...I am afriad...you are so beautiful..etc.

(Also following on in same lovetalk)

*Embrace Gavin and kiss him*

Gavin - Your hands slide across Gavin's shoulders. Hypersensitive to the sensation, you notice that his skin, still chilled from his bath, is soft and smooth, but covers frim muscles beneath.*

(firm)

Sleep, dungeon (candlekeep in this instance),

Gavin - The others are asleep, and it's your turn to watch. If you like, I could keep you company for a while.

4:- All right, provided all you want is company. etc.

Gavin - All I ever want is your comany!

(company)

Also in this sleeptalk/flirt is this option for the PC to choose,

8:- No, Gavin, it's Khalid's watch. You know how he felt about Jaheira. It wouldn't be right to remind him of how sweet it is to be near your beloved.

(I found this option somewhat confusing as Jaheira was very much alive and with Khalid and had not, to my pc's knowledge, dumped him for Kivan. ;) )

Outside sleep flirt,

Gavin - Is time to retire at last?

(Is it time)

One of the last (I think) lovetalks (it occurred after candlekeep, vows and when back in Baldur's Gate city)

Gavin - It's going to happen soon, you know.

4:- This isn't a good time for a chat. Is this something iminent, or just vague foreboding?

(imminent)

Edit - I just realised that two of these had already been caught in this thread. My bad!! (It just goes to show that computer screens do deteriorate my eyesight! :D )

Archived