IWD Tweaks v5

CamDawg

Guest Guest
By the way, Cam, did you rework sellable items to work with things other than staves and slings?

It should also be adjusting maces and books as well. If there's anything you're unable to sell, let me know.

Sorry, but it still only works with staves and slings. Maces are sellable to Conlan, and clubs and darts remain unsellable.

Nope. It has four options - low reputation, fixed 100%, fixed 80% and fixed 60%. It's the only component I haven't checked.

That does seem odd for IWD, since there is no reputation that can be seen or influence the prices. The prices are influenced by Cha. Of course, many of those components are legacy from BG2 versions and they should be removed. Like Force all dialogue to pause. That's one useless component in IWD.

There's currently no way to increase your reputation, but a couple of ways to lose enough of it to make paladins and rangers fall. Thus the low reputation price tweak.

I've now checked the four store price tweaks in basic IWD, and they're working fine.

Another possible tweak/fix: When you take the Journal of Evaine from Upper Dorn's to Larral, would you have him remove it from your inventory?

I've also looked over the P&P spell progression tables using my 2e player's handbook and The Complete Wizard's Handbook. I'll e-mail you a revised mxsplwiz.2da based on this information. The changes affect spell progression from level 25 to 40.

Let's close this thread and start a second now. 10 pages is long enough... :)

Another possible tweak/fix: When you take the Journal of Evaine from Upper Dorn's to Larral, would you have him remove it from your inventory?

To your question, a question. How about a tweak to allow you to keep Heartstone Gem, since presumably according to IWD2 your party brought the gem back to Kuldahar?

Archived