De'Arnise keep bug

Guest PolyMorphVZ

Guest PolyMorphVZ

I have Fixpack v3, UB, and just the "All strong holds" and the all out everything romance parts of the tweak pack installed.

Whenever I enter the second floor of De'Arnise keep there is a memory leak and BG gets real choppy until it crashes. I can have BG windowed and watch the mem usage go through the roof in seconds. Any clues as to the possible cause?

Guest PolyMorphVZ

Ok, new development. I removed all of UB and the memory leak was still there. Then I removed all of the FixPack v3 and the memory leak was gone... I'm sure it was either a part of the core fixes or the core fixes beta... im thijnking beta, I'll reinstall it all except for the beta and see how that works

Guest Guest

Damnit damnit damnit, how did you know that I just spent 2 hours adding and removing components until I narrowed it down to that one. I was comming here to tell you all about it and feel like a big shot.

We're trying to wedge in some more fixes, but I don't expect v4 should be out any later than this weekend with a fix for the issue.

Are you victim of a long lasting Entangle spell, Cam ? :)

I am usually against this kind of solution because it generates confusion. Better call it V4 because I can't really see a disadvantage in doing it. There are so many numbers out there... :)

I am usually against this kind of solution because it generates confusion. Better call it V4 because I can't really see a disadvantage in doing it. There are so many numbers out there... :)

I agree, recalling v3 will lead to "Which version of v3 do you have?" questions.

Archived